• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I watched "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" last night as part of my anime movie marathon with some friends, and aside from it being a great movie, watching it through I realised that it wasn't a direct adaptation of the 60's novel but instead a loose sequel and as such the protagonist of the novel makes an guest appearance in the anime film. It was a pretty cool concept.

I'd really recommend both the movie and the novel.
zOR8Fi1.jpg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
It looks alright. Not completely digging it.
I personally think they look awesome. It's just the kind of modern update that was needed for this reboot. I'm just hyped for this movie because I think it will be legit. And Elizabeth Banks as Rita Repulsa, awesome.

I really hope this movie is good and successful because I want a new franchise for theaters. Can you imagine if they bring in Zedd next?!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Gran got a tres leches cake for the party today. Omg, I've not had this since I was a kid. <3 So good. So nommy. Why don't more bakeries make that? T-T

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The only thing keeping the exhaustion at bay is my eagerness to see things completed. Gods, I hope my brain lets me sleep properly after all this. :dead:

+I really need to find something to ease these flare ups.

++I am not a morning person. :sleep:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Yeah me too. But I'm willing to bet YOUR patterns are more fun than mine. Uuuuuuugh.

What kind of patterns are you doing? =) I'm trying to figure out the measurements for an Elizabethan corset...which will probably lead to me working on bodice patterns for a ball gown. >_> -senses lots of hand embroidery in her future-

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Holy ****...when was the last time I got around 2500 words done in one day? :cautious: One scene to go, but I think I'll do it tomorrow, and focus on revising another chapter (or two) of WoN tonight.

Edit: Make that over 3000, because I couldn't resist starting the last scene (damned if I'll finish it tonight, though. So tired. x_x)

I get the T.V. to myself tonight, and given how much work I've been doing lately, I think I owe myself some Netflix time. :thumbsup:

+Geez, I can't seem to get enough water today. Must be the heat; it has climbed sufficiently over the past few days. :unsure:

Last edited:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Hideaki Itsuno ‏@tomqe May 5
Thank you very much for your request in a project next to everyone. All messages are being read neatly.

Itsuno's most recent tweet, I'm not sure exactly what he means by this, "in a project next to everyone"? Anyone translate that for me?
For what I know , last month a LOT of people were begging for a DMC5, but if it is this project , I can't say.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay...apparently he really does want to go to ComiCon with me next year. o_O An entire couple hours of discussing costumes and no worrying about money? Hmm...this could be the start of a group. And an adventure.

+ Why are there no strapless Elizabethan corset patterns? How the heck am I gonna hide these sleeves?

Top Bottom