• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching Deadpool more than once is bad for your mouth.
I mean health.
And vocabulary.
tumblr_nzxcawEOmC1r5e2t3o7_r3_250.gif

iykwim.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Child, is speaking the only way you breathe? Good gods, the twenty questions...every morning...before the coffee's hit my bloodstream... ._.

"Can I show you something?"

Thinking: I can't very well say 'no', can I?

Forneus: You could, but it would hurt her feelings.

You're not helping.

Forneus: Sorry.

No you're not.

Forneus: *chuckling*

Phenex: Hey, it could be worse. You saddled me with Gwen.

That's different; Gwen's fifteen.

Phenex: *Smirking* My point exactly.

Oh...well played. :blush:

+I'd like my strait jacket in blue, please. :whistle:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Child, is speaking the only way you breathe? Good gods, the twenty questions...every morning...before the coffee's hit my bloodstream... ._.

"Can I show you something?"

Thinking: I can't very well say 'no', can I?

Forneus: You could, but it would hurt her feelings.

You're not helping.

Forneus: Sorry.

No you're not.

Forneus: *chuckling*

Phenex: Hey, it could be worse. You saddled me with Gwen.

That's different; Gwen's fifteen.

Phenex: *Smirking* My point exactly.

Oh...well played. :blush:

+I'd like my strait jacket in blue, please. :whistle:

Aww, don't worry, Rebel, you're just as sane as the rest of the writers here. ;) On that note, I'd like my straitjacket in leather, please...oh...wait...is this not where we were going...? Never mind, then. >_>

Thinking:
Sit ups are bad for people with back pain??? o_O Then why does my back hurt less when I do them?

+ Those little Starbucks frap things that you buy in the glass bottles and refrigerate are such a scam. There's like...two mouthfuls in those bottles...why did I buy these things again?
++ I think I finally found a use for all that blue velvet that's just sitting in the bottom of my sewing fabric pile. Finding matching velvet, though...that's going to be the hard part, cuz there's not enough for an entire project. And it's not stretch! <3 ...I bet it'll be expensive to find more of. D:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Aww, don't worry, Rebel, you're just as sane as the rest of the writers here. ;) On that note, I'd like my straitjacket in leather, please...oh...wait...is this not where we were going...? Never mind, then. >_>

Wait, we can get them in leather? Sign me up! :laugh:

CT: So close...I wonder if I can finish by Friday? :nailbiting:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think Tom Cavanaugh aka Harrison Wells from The Flash rocks the whole sneaky hacker look so i think it be funny if ends having a role in WATCH DOGS the movie.

Reactions: Jak

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just seen a listing for the next StarTrek film coming in July. Why haven't I seem any adverts yet??

Captain America civil war was awesome, despite having one of the weakest and most convoluted storylines I have seen in a while.

Glandular fever? At my age? Ooh I hope not.

Morphine is always nice.

Suicide Squad look beyond amazing - hope it lives up to the hype.

Do children ever shut up? Aside from when they're asleep?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wait, we can get them in leather? Sign me up! :laugh:

And vinyl! And latex! =D I know way too much about this stuff. >_>

Thinking:
Hot, hot sushi! -on fire-

+ The guest list keeps growing and there's been warnings about blowing dust and high winds tomorrow. Which means we might have a ton of people stuck in a tiny house tomorrow. :| Still have no idea why we're doing this, but...okay...I'm not the one who's spent a ton of money on this thing. :unsure:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Do children ever shut up? Aside from when they're asleep?

Yes, but only when they're doing something they shouldn't. :laugh:

@Foxtrot94 My friends complain about the same thing. ^^;

CT: ****, I should have put the lasagna in sooner. I hope it's ready by the time he gets home (since, y'know, he won't be here for very long before he has to go back to work. Duty shift must be incredibly boring--judging by the movies missing from the shelf). :unsure:

+I've done a lot today, already...should I do more tonight, or should I just cozy up with Netflix or a movie? Decisions, decisions...

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So, yeah....what is my muse doing? :< I like the fact I have the urge to write, but I really can't write three of them at once.

Muse: Yes you can. +_+ And you better do it. Ceri and Beatrice are waiting.

Ceri: *giggles a bit* You can try and continue to write little by little?

Beatrice: *laughs* And hope she makes any progress.

:< You guys are mean.

Muse, Ceri& Beatrice: We love you too.

×3×

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
my new pick-up lines

"hey girl, is your name gwen stacy? because i wanna form a mostly meaningless relationship with you that ends badly and i obsess over for years"

"hey girl, can i call you mommy? because according to freudian theory, since i desire to have sexual relations with you, that's who i'm projecting you as"

"hey girl, i'm a progressive, sexually fluid, male feminist. and i'd comment on how i think you're attractive, but i wouldn't do that because it would be without your permission. do you want to hang out at this new vegan bistro place in a gentrified neighborhood i volunteer in?"

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That moment when you've sent someone something and you realize you've forgotten half of their gift. :| Fml.

+ Only about 9 more hours til I'll be trapped around drunk people. Oh joy. Can hardly wait. -sticks a bunch of games and a controller into her bag-

Top Bottom