• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
You know, this being good thing can sure run you into corner sometimes... I really want to confirm a person I used to talk to is doing okay, but have no means to do it, and it doesn't feel right to ask other friends to do it for me. Vergil was on the right track, if only he didn't kick out common sense together with his feelings.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty @Shadow @Britt690
Has anybody else been invited to join the Taskey site? It's all in Japanese thus far so I'm clueless but I like the idea of having my work translated to another language. Just trying to suss out whether this is a mass-spam invite trying to score members or whether it's a legit place like Archives Of Our Own.

Nope, not yet. Where'd you get the invite on? *will be on the look out for any emails she may get*

Thinking:
Gryphons. Gryphons everywhere. :eek:

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
@Dante's Stalker No I haven't recently. In the past I received an e-mail from a girl who wanted to translate one of my works into Japanese and I said okay. I think it was for a Japanese website called tieba...? I do have periodic check-ins with the girl and she says everything's going fine. Have you pm'ed the person who wants to translate it?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Ieyasu Is that you?! :eek: Your alive?! And with a cool signature! :cool:

@Dante's Stalker Thanks for liking my content lately! :thumbsup:

So I told my friend's wife that I felt she was flirting with me and she has not given me the typical girl rejection lines! I didn't get the "Ew! No!" or the "get your head out the trash" line. Not even the "in your dreams" line! What's worse, I'm attracted to her! :nailbiting: This is quite the issue. I don't want to be a home wrecker (Not that its any where near that level) I want to be a man of Spandex. Spandex damn it! :blush:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Sony Playstation Support are morons (or at least they can be). I contacted them to ask if there was any way to backup individual games or content that is downloaded and I explained that the PS3 I own can't hold a HDD thats higher than 320 gb. He says no and that you can only use your PS3 to save your Vita/PSP games and not on PC and they'll be working on making the PS3's hard drive compatibility with bigger ones in the future. That PSP/Vita comment immediately had me question the dude's validity. With that I started to do research on alternate ways to save my games and it turns out that my PS3 has no limitations on HDD capacities, only requirements on size and type. I contacted another PS rep and he gave me the specs. For the most part they know their stuff and I get good help out of them but every now and then you get some morons working the chat and they are not that knowledgeable. It's like they have no capacity to access information even a little out of their help department.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Alright this was awesome.
Warning: NSFW TO HELL
Also, the video is about a guys fetishes getting in the way of his relationship.
But really though, the music and animation are amazing
[REMOVED]

Last edited by a moderator:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Alright this was awesome.
Warning: NSFW TO HELL
Also, the video is about a guys fetishes getting in the way of his relationship.
But really though, the music and animation are amazing
[REMOVED]
Dude, no. C'mon. That had nudity and very suggestive themes, actually, pretty blatant themes. The reason Google discontinued our image support was because of infractions that were far less interesting than that was. Cool as it is it's not appropriate material.

I don't know if just posting the link alone is ok but for now while I check with the other staff members try to just PM the link to those who ask.

PS: For those who like Eva, it's Anno's new studio so if you know what that means.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think I'm gonna just cancel that order. They keep saying my payment's not going through despite the money being there. Which means that either the bank's trolling me or the seller's an idjit. Oh well. I guess can always order it later and have it rush delivered after I've sorted all this out....

+ Almost done with Splintered. :nailbiting: Morpheus, you blue-haired, pain in the.... *eeps**nervous*

Viper

Premium
He was awakened by a knock at the door. Nero barely opened his eyes that immediately struck a bright ray of sunshine.
- Wake up, sleepyhead! - Rang in his ear voice Kyrie.
Nero smiled, and immediately forgot what he had dreamed. He tried to grab the Kyrie and drag to bed, but she quickly pulled away from him and trotted around the room, picking up litter and laying them in places.
- Oh, Nero, you're such a slut - she gently chided him.
- Get used to it, - he sighed and laughed.

Ahahahahahaha! XD

This is what google translate gave me when I ran a Russian DMC fic through it, I'm pretty sure the word was supposed to be slob, but this result sure is more amusing.

Top Bottom