• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I feel nostalgic. Maybe I'll put Jurassic Park on for the kids when we get home while I do my ironing.
Since writing has yet again been replaced by household chores.
Yeah.
I'm not going to make Nano this year.
AGAIN.

I saw the first one when I was six; I still get nightmares, to this day.

And yet, I always return. :tongue: In sum, I'm sure they'll be fine.

Also...*huggles* I'm sorry to hear that. :(

CT: Is it bad that I want the weather to cause school bus cancellations tomorrow? I think these past few weeks are catching up with me. :dead:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I'm going to my mom'ls places to eat. :3 Also I'm thinking about doing LPs or something. I've been meaning to for a while, but I need the equipment. I wonder what is some good video game capture/recording software to use. ^^ I have a tone of games I'd like to LP. lol Maybe some LPs of Devil May Cry 4: n00b play. lol

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
So... where's "Left Wing Hedonist"?

rightwingrelative.png

Why do cats always feel the need to run away?? :'(

keepawaykitty.png

Heh. Every day.

trashtower.png

No... please God, no.

jobhunt.png

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...rts-Adult-Annoyances-Into-Retro-Gaming-Shirts

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Five more days...just five more days, and at least a portion of my sanity will be returned to me.

*Rolls up sleeves* Well, let's tackle this beast! And then we can do all of the dishes...and maybe nap...:sleep:

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Ugh, there's so many people who can't be bothered to think about things for a few seconds. And then, based on their flawed assumptions and conjecture, they criticize a game they probably didn't even play more than once or twice. What's equally annoying is that they don't criticize other games whose stories are even worse.
I left the forum briefly to escape stupidity for a while, but I see it'll never fade away.

Last edited:
Top Bottom