• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
People always forget that besides being a spider powered superhero, Peter Parker is also a genius.
1012937_655861704524180_7767895156027041833_n.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ahahahahahaha! XD

This is what google translate gave me when I ran a Russian DMC fic through it, I'm pretty sure the word was supposed to be slob, but this result sure is more amusing.

I laughed way harder than I should have. XD I know why it happened, though; apparently slut used to (or maybe it still does in a certain context) mean someone who's slovenly.

Still...that was awesome.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Dude, no. C'mon. That had nudity and very suggestive themes, actually, pretty blatant themes. The reason Google discontinued our image support was because of infractions that were far less interesting than that was. Cool as it is it's not appropriate material.

I don't know if just posting the link alone is ok but for now while I check with the other staff members try to just PM the link to those who ask.

PS: For those who like Eva, it's Anno's new studio so if you know what that means.
Damn, had a feeling that was going to happen.
But here's the thing, technically something like that is considered art. Otherwise don't you think it would be removed from youtube and or the expo?
Though you have good reason to remove it for now, I don't blame you at all. Just sayin, it's just considered art otherwise it wouldn't be allowed on youtube.
But..then again this is a forum site.

Also I want some orange chicken.
Thanks for removing it instead of banning me though xD won't happen again.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Working on my Devil may Cry Fanfiction. Lol Trying to find a demon to play as the main antagonist. It's been kinda hard who it'll be. So, far I have the plot mapped out in my head and I know whats going to happen so far. Just need to get the bad guys ready. :3

Dante: And don't forget to make me extra stylish!

:cool: I well, Dante. I will.

Dante: :cool::sneaky:

berto

I Saw the Devil
But here's the thing, technically something like that is considered art. Otherwise don't you think it would be removed from youtube and or the expo?
Though you have good reason to remove it for now, I don't blame you at all. Just sayin, it's just considered art otherwise it wouldn't be allowed on youtube.
Well, if you feel strong enough about it been art you could always argue the point and try to get it passed the mods. Like I said, if you feel strong enough about it there is no harm in asking. No guarantees, though.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Well, if you feel strong enough about it been art you could always argue the point and try to get it passed the mods. Like I said, if you feel strong enough about it there is no harm in asking. No guarantees, though.
Eh it's just a video, in a thread, that goes by really quickly. Not going to worry about it.

Viper

Premium
I think my cousin obsessing over Roger Federer on facebook would be a little less awkward if my cousin wasn't male. A married male with three kids.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That last NaNo "Pep Talk" has to be the best one, ever. XD Reverse psychology, anyone?

I swear, when it's over, I'm taking at least two days off to recuperate; it's hard to focus on the plot when you're trying to meet the word count. It'll be nice to get back to my own pace, again. ^^; As long as I don't stop working entirely, I'll be happy.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Cool, I've been writing the DMC fan fiction and it seems to be going well, but.... I'm stuck! (; ̄д ̄)I know; It's a travesty. I'm trying to figure out a way for Dante to respond to being literally told that there is a demon so powerful that Mundus and Sparda had to work together to take it down! And to come up with a name for it, too.

And you may ask me: Why I'm I doing this? Because: I like to think before Sparda rebelled against Mundus; Sparda helped Mundus become the Demon King of the netherworld by defeating the other Demon Kings and sealing or killing them, yeah? What if one of them mange to get out? Either by himself or crazy cult summoning for "reasons".

It seems this simple Devil May Cry fan fiction has become a larger project than I had intended it to be. It may prove to be very interesting in the long run. Heheh, I'm liking the idea more and more. . >:3

Hmmm, my story idea also sound a bit like DmC: Devil may Cry..........hmmm I only just now realized this..... Huh. Oh, well!

Top Bottom