• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
"is it still rape if you pretend to like it?"

oh, public transportation...you never cease to amaze me

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"is it still rape if you pretend to like it?"

oh, public transportation...you never cease to amaze me

You just randomly heard that on a bus/subway or something? o_O That's a hell of a thing to just stumble upon.

CT: To the Moon, why must you make me feel all the feels? Rewriting a dying man's memories so he can die happy, when in reality he still led a miserable life... Uplifting and yet tragic.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Now that Durarara 2 announced, I sure hope it lives to first one :O

Me, too! ^^ Any idea if it's the dub that's being released, or did Japan literally just come out with Drrr 2? I can't wait to see how it plays out (and to see more of Shizuo in all his rage-filled glory). XD

CT: Okay, I seriously need to get some gaming in, today. It doesn't help that I'm letting kiddo play my game, either. I think she might be getting the hang of it....though she's still bypassing a lot of items. :p

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Me, too! ^^ Any idea if it's the dub that's being released, or did Japan literally just come out with Drrr 2? I can't wait to see how it plays out (and to see more of Shizuo in all his rage-filled glory). XD

CT: Okay, I seriously need to get some gaming in, today. It doesn't help that I'm letting kiddo play my game, either. I think she might be getting the hang of it....though she's still bypassing a lot of items. :p
I think it's kinda to early to fnd out about dubs. But Drr is probably one of my fav animes. To bad we don't see anymore Baccano but im just as happy as Drr :D

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
every minute you procrastinate a dragon eats a child. was that good enough?

what i'm thinking: my ink pen couldn't handle the awesomeness that was my imagination...i have to go buy more pens...ugh. that cost money

You're supposed to be encouraging him to do his work, not encouraging him to procrastinate, further. :laugh:

No that's actually pretty awesome... go dragons.

Lol! Saw this coming.

CT: Okay....write, dammit! Never mind the distractions of housework--you can do most of it tomorrow.

Just hit the damn count. (Why must I have another headache?) >.<

Top Bottom