• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
@VB - your parcel should arrive tomorrow morning, if Royal Mail isn't utterly inept. Sent first class because I don't trust 2nd lol

CT: Someone bid on my piano at last! If I can get the other buyer to go up by a tenner then I'm a happy bunny. Minimum I'll get is £190, so that'll go a long way to paying some bills this month :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You're welcome. *offers hugs* =(
Sometimes I wish DLC was free cuz I can't afford to get it most of the time...but it is weird that they did that. @_@

*hugs*
I know what you mean. Although, tbh, the only console that I can download dlc onto is the 3DS (i go out and do it at a wifi cafe). I've bought games and additional content for Final Fantasy Theatrhythm. Take Theatrhythm as an example, they charge 90p for each song (and there are 28 of them to get), by the time you've downloaded them all, it would cost £30 ($48... ish). In a way, it's daylight robbery.
I just don't how they price DLC. As for Microsoft, i know that you buy stuff with points. But i don't know much beyond that :lol:

@VB - your parcel should arrive tomorrow morning, if Royal Mail isn't utterly inept. Sent first class because I don't trust 2nd lol

:lol: Thanks for letting me know Angel. We don't get post until the afternoon though (see they are inept :p) Will let you know when I get it :)

CT: Phew... at last i can breathe a little sigh of relief. Maybe not...
And I've sorted out my hama beads... all of the same colours together... it only took 2 days :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Who's Agility?

He was some bloke who went around the DmC boards generally antagonizing people and being quite the douche. He was one of the main reasons I didn't post there much, actually.

For some reason, he seemed to pick on Stylish Nero the most.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*hugs*
I know what you mean. Although, tbh, the only console that I can download dlc onto is the 3DS (i go out and do it at a wifi cafe). I've bought games and additional content for Final Fantasy Theatrhythm. Take Theatrhythm as an example, they charge 90p for each song (and there are 28 of them to get), by the time you've downloaded them all, it would cost £30 ($48... ish). In a way, it's daylight robbery.
I just don't how they price DLC. As for Microsoft, i know that you buy stuff with points. But i don't know much beyond that :lol:

*hugs* ^^
I didn't know the new DS has DLC. ._. :O $48! I think I got all the extra quests for Fable III for less than $20. @_@ It is! Mum and I were talking about that the other day. We both think they're overspending when they make games so they take out everything non-essential and charge extra. If it was $100 for a game, I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't game so much. *could be wrong, though*

Thinking:
I need motivation. Hmm...maybe if I finish this chapter I can get ice cream. Aaaaand, maybe next chapter I'll...um...um.... *sits there and stares blankly at the wall*

Dark Drakan

Admin
Back at work after spending my entire day off painting fences and getting sunburnt. Now another 4 days of work to 'look forward' to before I get a day off again, body aches...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Back at work after spending my entire day off painting fences and getting sunburnt. Now another 4 days of work to 'look forward' to before I get a day off again, body aches...

I hope work passes quickly for you so you can relax soon. =)

Thinking:
Friend: "Cartoon Batman: the animated series Joker is voiced by Mark Hamill."
Me: "Luke joined the dark side and became the Joker; that's why no one knows anything about his past. :p"
Friend: "Could be."
^ This. That is all.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So annoyed - person who bought my piano has backed out because "it wasn't my account and I didn't think you'd accept the bid".

I'm nice, so I cancelled it. But I totally should have just said, "no, you bid now you pay. Sucks to be you."

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
NOOOO!!!! my anime app is inaccessible since my LIVE expired.....
I guess I have to wait awhile.....:'(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Well, i can't find that Vergil picture...
I've bought more hama beads and a 'new' duran duran album... says alot about me it think! Still need silver ones and pastel blue... and another duran duran album :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
More hama beads. Silver and gold... ooh shiney.
Found that picture of vergil...
ooh great, another ps3 update.
And these pills are making me ill... and I'm yellow.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Might be getting a tablet tomorrow (probably a kindle, though I'm worried about being able to write on it *doesn't want to buy an iPad and have to pay for writing apps*). Or new Sims games. Unless my Gran forgets. ._. *will have to drink lots of tea, either way*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The pressure of making my mum's most famous (among the family) recipes for dinner always gets to me. D*mmit, I will do this right!

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
two words is all we need to make our world a better place "KEPPIN IT REAL" said by the most greatest visionaries of our time Sacha Baron Cohen a dictator,a reporter from Kazakhstan and a homosexual man called Bruno :p

Top Bottom