• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
GAH!! im a wanker im a wanker and it does me good like it bloody well should..............the only explanation to why my eyes hurt XD jokes

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Feel as if I have betrayed books today. =( *bought the new Kindle Fire* On the plus side: boy is this thing shiny and awesome.

+ Just had the most hilarious mental image of Reaver and the Hero of Fable III dressed as Batman and Catwoman. Make of it what you will over who was dressed as who, but I can't get the image of Reaver in vinyl out of my head nor can I stop laughing about it. XD I wish Lionhead would make Batman costumes for the games now.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Feel as if I have betrayed books today. =( *bought the new Kindle Fire* On the plus side: boy is this thing shiny and awesome.

+ Just had the most hilarious mental image of Reaver and the Hero of Fable III dressed as Batman and Catwoman. Make of it what you will over who was dressed as who, but I can't get the image of Reaver in vinyl out of my head nor can I stop laughing about it. XD I wish Lionhead would make Batman costumes for the games now.

Definitely Reaver as Catwoman :lol: LOL

CT: When you want someone's opinion, you know, ask for it... why then tear it apart. And is it just me, or does anyone get sick of having to explain themselves?

My tablets have really put me in a bad mood. Can't do six a day. Jaundice, hungry and in a bad mood... oh yeah, mother is going to love going out with me tomorrow. :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Definitely Reaver as Catwoman :lol: LOL

CT: When you want someone's opinion, you know, ask for it... why then tear it apart. And is it just me, or does anyone get sick of having to explain themselves?

My tablets have really put me in a bad mood. Can't do six a day. Jaundice, hungry and in a bad mood... oh yeah, mother is going to love going out with me tomorrow. :(

XD He'd even have the whip!
*huglz*

Thinking:
Oh, gee thanks Kindle. Wtf happened? I just spent $350 on you and your accessories and I already can't type while I'm online. HOW?! It was working perfectly fine an hour ago. Is it because, shiny Kindle, you are so shiny and new that you have unexpected bugs that will just pop up? Or does technology really have a vendetta against me and the intent to make my life miserable? *goes and emos in a corner* :'(
+ At least I haven't told Gran yet. She'll be all "It's all your fault for messing it up already. I told you to be careful. Blah blah blah." Maybe if I reset it.... :/

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I finally understand how Versus threads or Fanfiction fights are so stupid.
Damn, wonder why i participated in them in the past....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ I totally agree with you. *felt the same when she first realized that*

Thinking:
Wow. It gets updated...and I can type online again. Yay! I didn't break it after all! *dances**doesn't feel like a failure anymore*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
XD He'd even have the whip!
*huglz*

Thinking:
Oh, gee thanks Kindle. Wtf happened? I just spent $350 on you and your accessories and I already can't type while I'm online. HOW?! It was working perfectly fine an hour ago. Is it because, shiny Kindle, you are so shiny and new that you have unexpected bugs that will just pop up? Or does technology really have a vendetta against me and the intent to make my life miserable? *goes and emos in a corner* :'(
+ At least I haven't told Gran yet. She'll be all "It's all your fault for messing it up already. I told you to be careful. Blah blah blah." Maybe if I reset it.... :/

I forgot about the whip :p
*hugs*

Luckily, the only thing that has a vendetta against me is my laptop.
It's probably got a few bugs. I expect they'll release updates for it and smooth them out.
I think amazon have a kindle forum. If you get any real trouble, you could always hop onto there and ask if anyone has had the same problem.
The only downside to mine is that there is no keyboard and the screen keyboard isn't QWERTY. Mind you, that hasn't stopped me looking up rude words in the dictionary :lol: (i just wanted to see how up-to-date the dictionary was :p)

CT: I ordered TRANSLUCENT BLACK and BROWN...NOT black and light brown...
Where am I gonna stick all of these packets of beads to? My box is full of them.
Heh, so you disagreed with my opinion, but other people seem to like it...
Urgh, i hate cleaning out the washing machine

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I forgot about the whip :p
*hugs*

Luckily, the only thing that has a vendetta against me is my laptop.
It's probably got a few bugs. I expect they'll release updates for it and smooth them out.
I think amazon have a kindle forum. If you get any real trouble, you could always hop onto there and ask if anyone has had the same problem.
The only downside to mine is that there is no keyboard and the screen keyboard isn't QWERTY. Mind you, that hasn't stopped me looking up rude words in the dictionary :lol: (i just wanted to see how up-to-date the dictionary was :p)

:p *thinks Reaver would have too much fun with the whip*

XP Ditto. Laptops are evil, right?
Yeah, I think so. It updated this morning and now I can type online with it. @_@ Still, it about drove me nuts. *thought she broke it*
LOL Ditto! XD Except I got a stylus for it to help me, so...yeah, my only issue is the Caps key only does caps for one letter. DX So I can't do full sentances all in caps for when someone's yelling.... LOLOL XD How up-to-date is it?

Thinking:
Getting a Fruit Ninja app was a bad idea. I can't stop playing it.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i havn't been posting as much as i used to im pretty much just staring at the main page all day i need to get some posts up o.o

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
ddddddddddddd.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
So, I can't do a hama picture thingy of Nite, because even when it's resized, i still don't have enough hama boards.
I dread to think how many it's going to take.

Drew a rough picture of vergil... why is his nose so impossible to draw?!

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

I'm not very good at staying focused on my study, thank Jashin I only have to suffer two more weeks...
I has drawer's block again, which sucks...
Only 4 months and 4 days until I fly overseas to see DD92!...
Ugh, can the days get any longer...

Top Bottom