• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Yay! Welcome Back again! *HUGS*
Perhaps that line was a 'one-off coincidence'. :p

=D Thankies again! *big hug**happy to be back*
LOL Probably. :p *never has been so amused by her game's glitches*

Thinking:
The reason I shouldn't listen to Queen while thinking about Fable just became clear: brain decided a good song for Reaver was Killer Queen. :| Excuse me while I headwall. *headwalls*
+ I wonder what Fable and DMC characters would look like in super hero costumes.... :shifty:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
love the pain love the pain!!! cant take the pain cant take the pain!!!! dayum no matter how many i get i never get used to these frickin eye pains a gamers life is tough XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sick of the damn itching... sick of this cold...
I'm arguing with my mother in my dreams... could this cr*p really have affected me this bad?

I think i need to redesign Nite

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ooooh, this novel has taken a turn into "eyes-bleeding, bad fanfic" territory. A novel. An original novel. *sighs*

+ Hoping VB's family problems get sorted out. =( Family problems suck worst of all.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

I love it when you go to see what the staff is up to and it says:
"Performing Super Moderator Duties"...
Makes them sound important...

Since when did people eat crocodile, or snake? Dad, what the Hell is wrong with you? You're not even one day in Australia and you eating the native food?
That's disgusting, come back home so I can hug you to death!...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Started mine activity on DA, but in end account ended to be one of writing dedicated. I can't be an artist as Im more talented in storytelling/writing. And art is the thing what Im suck for now :/

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...it's taken me so long to get everyone's x-mas presents from last year together...I'm thinking I'lll send them early this year with their b-day presents and this year's x-mas presents. I asked one friend of mine if that's okay, and I think he spazzed at the prospect of getting a big box. @_@

+ Three chapters and a half chapters left. I wish I could get my thoughts down faster.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well.....isn't that what he is?
A smart ass? Yes, yes he is. But he seemed to think it meant he was some really clever person who could talk others down. So far we've had about 4/5 members like that and they've all ended up the same way: banned. It's a new record for the staff, really. Usually it takes a few months up to a couple of years to ban someone like that.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

Why am I always the one that ends up being the hurted? It's not fair...
I hope to get your parcel soon DS, before I leave the country, otherwise I have no idea where it will go...
I'm really lost as to what to say...

I hurt my special friend, I'm sorry...:(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
+ Hoping VB's family problems get sorted out. =( Family problems suck worst of all.

Thanks Shadow, but I don't see that happening anytime soon :s

CT: The more I hear about Tekken tag 2, the less I want it. Namco have p***ed me off so much with the DLC side of things. What is the point of having free DLC when they should've just stuck it on the disc in the first place. Perhaps they caught a bad habit from Capcom when they worked together on SFxTekken, but Namco don't have the balls to charge for it.

Trying to sort out my hama beads into the same colours:lol:.... :| i seriously have nothing better to do...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks Shadow, but I don't see that happening anytime soon :s

CT: The more I hear about Tekken tag 2, the less I want it. Namco have p***ed me off so much with the DLC side of things. What is the point of having free DLC when they should've just stuck it on the disc in the first place. Perhaps they caught a bad habit from Capcom when they worked together on SFxTekken, but Namco don't have the balls to charge for it.

You're welcome. *offers hugs* =(
Sometimes I wish DLC was free cuz I can't afford to get it most of the time...but it is weird that they did that. @_@

Thinking:
Made dinner in the crockpot for the first time ever. Mum about died laughing at how I didn't believe I just had to put everything in and set the timer and let it cook. @_@ It just seemed too easy...'course if it tastes awful, I'll probably not be doing this again.

Top Bottom