• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

I'm so sad, I miss my Daddy...
So what if I'm a grown girl, I still miss him and it hasn't even been that long...

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
finished watching deathnote elfen lied monster and code gease. the best one was deathnote it was....it was............
F#@KING GENIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS :p :D
elfen lied brought a tear to my eye loved it,monster was a little like deathnote it was also awesome but i had a hard time watching code gease because of being a little mecha but it was awesome too

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
This guy is pretty good at predicting quakes:
http://www.youtube.com/user/thebarcaroller?feature=g-all-bul
The last one he predicted was a 7. something magnitude quake near the India region. Last night a massive quake hit Costa Rica. I'm not in front of a map right now but I don't think those two areas are near each other. He does get the location wrong often, but the magnitude and the dates to expect quakes are fairly accurate.

Spooky... he's like the Muhammad Ali of predicting earthquakes...(Ali used to predict when his opponent would get KO'd in Boxing matches... if anyone didn't know...)

CT: So damn emotional...
You're saying you've ended it... but going into the bathroom with your mobile tells me different because you never used to...
Plus, you said that you ended it on tuesday, but now you only ended it yesterday.... how am I supposed to believe what you say?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Steve suggests a track for me to listen to. It is Carly Rae Whatever Her Name Is from Canadaland.

Me: Don't you ever suggest music to me again
Steve: What? It's catchy - I like it
Me: I need to find some bleach now
Steve: Well I like it so shut up and die

<3

Dark Drakan

Admin
Steve suggests a track for me to listen to. It is Carly Rae Whatever Her Name Is from Canadaland.

Me: Don't you ever suggest music to me again
Steve: What? It's catchy - I like it
Me: I need to find some bleach now
Steve: Well I like it so shut up and die

<3

I remember the days he had quite good taste in music too. :lol:

Currently thinking England winning 3-0 before half time, didnt see that happening for some time even if they played the local pub team after an all day session...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Why are sneezes evil... if they aren't sneaking up on you, they leave you waiting for them to appear...torturing you and then they don't show up...
oh great, now my ribs are hurting... this week has been great...really great >.>

Loving Google's hompage.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
LOL! I don't think i've ever had anything that funny on Fable 2... (then again, i do play most games whilst listening to my mp3.)
Nuuuuuuu.... don't leave again!
See you when you get back :3

LOL :p Aww, I wish they had more funny lines for you. *pokes Fable NCPs*
D: Dun worry! I'll be back for a while now! *clings*
*offers hugs*

Thinking:
Back. Hopefully for a while now. One the plus side, we didn't see him and I think the lawyer's on our side now. On the minus, I never want to get into a car again. XP
+ Ugh...chores.
++ Mum? Mum? Mum!? Can I play Batman yet?
+++ I need a new laptop. Which offsets my want for a tablet. >_< That guy at Best Buy was a ****.... /==

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
the greatest music change ever!:

YOU CANT KILL ME, IMMORTAL, YOU CANT KILL ME, IMMORTAL!!!!....we're whalers on the moon we carry a harpoon, but there aint no whales so we tell tall tales and sing a whaling tune *repeat 100 times*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
LOL :p Aww, I wish they had more funny lines for you. *pokes Fable NCPs*
D: Dun worry! I'll be back for a while now! *clings*
*offers hugs*

Yay! Welcome Back again! *HUGS*
Perhaps that line was a 'one-off coincidence'. :p

CT: Well that was a humiliating defeat... 8-0! eight-friggin-nil! Yes, times are tough, yes, there is no money, yes we are in administration, but if the team are thinking about leaving and playing for other football teams, then they just as well not play football for us anymore.

Wanted to do a hama bead thing of Nite... don't have enough grey :lol:...:| sad...

EDIT: If i get my arse out on DA, will i get a daily deviation... I'm pretty sure that's what you have to do to get one

Top Bottom