• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lucy

Just a dream.
Felt pro, mounted a file all on my own, bragging to my friend... They had no idea what I was talking about.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Me: You can't create an army of superfrogs!
Friend: I can do whatever the hell I want to!
Me: You're stepping on the toes of God!
Friend: I'm stepping on the TOADS of God

And then I was all like
2wh2q0y.png

And then there was cake. Good day ^^

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
A waiter at this chinese resturant hovering over my shoulder and demanded a tip when he gave me and my fiends really crappy service. In the words of Dante: " I fail to see the logic here..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Was my original name that iconic that so many people have to wonder if it's even me after I change it?

EDIT: Do we really gotta go through this again? Yes, my avatar 'n such look like Nero. Get over it. (this is a friend IRL, BTW... No one here.)

*sigh*
Shendu_7.png
Shendu is not amused.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Going to be excited. Last net crashdown given me more transfer thing so I can download lenghty Online games. Yeah, Im playing today Phantasy Star Online 2 as I have client on PC finally XD.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
That akward moment when you wake up from a zombie dream and think that there's a zombie in your house. Even more akward when you dog is staring at you, probably wondering why you're about ready to hit something with crutches. Got to love those naps lol.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*sigh*
Shendu_7.png
Shendu is not amused.

He looks very familiar (and I've heard his name somewhere before too... *thinks Jackie Chan Adventures...*)

Ahhh, Galaxy Chocolate... nice after a day of stress, also dealing with a grocery delivery and not knowing where anything goes :lol: . And, for once in a matter of days, I feel in a good mood... wonder how long that'll last...:/

Why is Dante Must Die mode on the original DMC3 such a pain in the butt? Those Fallen really take the biscuit... 10 minutes! Gah! Stupid things.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

I made me some moofins! Without burning them, yay!...
But I probably should have gone to study...
Now moofins taste funyy..

Uh oh...

Top Bottom