• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's getting nippy now.
Need to go hide my mountains of ironing and then go get KFC because I'm being lazy.
Although I did get that annoying foot itch early afternoon which is usually my body saying 'get off your feet and sleep' and usually only hits me from 9pm onwards. So I could say that I'm just really tired and drained from stress and sleep deprivation, and some 10hours of hard labour. But I probably could make supper. Therefore I am lazy.
Darn. Wait. Tummy bug. Agh. Now what do I do. *facefloor*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It is Jackie Chan Adventures, actually. He was the dragon dude who needed the Talismans.

That's right. I remember now. I loved that show, "Jackie, One more thing!":lol:

Why is it such a b*tch getting used to new glasses? I have THE MOST excruciating headache. These glasses are so strong, i'm surprised that I can't see other galaxies :lol:.

£55 for Tekken Tag 2?! And that's not even the 'We are Tekken Edition'... talk about rip off merchants!

I have a shopping list for hama beads... not cheap stuff either.

YAY! I finally has Rhythm Thief!

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

I miss my Godbabies!...
Oh don't you look at me like that!...
Psh...

I really gotta go easy on the alcyhol...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's right. I remember now. I loved that show, "Jackie, One more thing!":lol:

"WHO ELSE WANTS A PIECE OF UNCLE?!"

Shendu was my favorite character though, for reasons obvious, and for this one line: "I may be a noble dragon, yes, but I'm also a demon sorcerer. Not known for keeping promises."

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

Am I the only one that knows what the difference between yaoi and yuri is?...
I mean, c'mon, cut me some slack here, it wasn't my fault I became hooked!...

AE: You really sure abOut that? Last time I checked, you were enjoying it...
*facepalm*...
CG: Who the Hell told you to say anything?...
AE: You did young one...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm doing the same thing :p

Hope you have a nice (if not great) vacation :)

Drew a picture of Nelo... I made him look a bit too cute and innocent :p

:p
Thank you, I did. It was lovely, though I did have a minor panic attack at two different points. >_>
*needs to hunt down your pic*

Thinking:
Things I learned on vacation:
10 - My family drives me nuts if I'm stuck with them for a week.
9 - Tarantulas in North America are apparently not poisonous and are kinda cute when frozen in little glass thingies.
8 - Arizona's rattlesnake population (which is huge) is apparently trying to become roommates with humanity again.
7 - Hurricanes are mean and I hope everyone down south is okay.
6 - Montezuma's Castle (which is awesome) is awesome. I want a house built into a cliff face.
5 - I miss my Bunny.
4 - Hotel internet sucks but their pillows are awesome. <3
3 - There is a store with Victorian clothes in Sedona. <3 I has a top hat. *squee*
2 - There's a rather large population of people into New Age stuff in Sedona, too. @_@ Vortexes, anyone?
And, the number one thing I learned: I missed my xbox and my couch.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
has UMK3 always been that hard i can only beat 4 people on novice mode if im lucky then motaro beats me in 4 hits O_O

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
:p
Thank you, I did. It was lovely, though I did have a minor panic attack at two different points. >_>
*needs to hunt down your pic*

Welcome Back!:w00t:

I haven't posted it yet (due to MB restrictions), I'll let you know when its posted (if you want :p)

Wednesday: Mum (jokingly): I'll have to buy a new toaster soon.
The next day....Toaster doesn't work! WTF?! Pulled out an old toaster... full of cob-webs... mmm yummy! :lol:

Awww, my football team is going into administration next week! We could be booted out of the league! Although, if there is no money to travel, paying players wages etc what's the point of existing or being in that league?

I don't get Royal Mail... :s

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Welcome Back!:w00t:

I haven't posted it yet (due to MB restrictions), I'll let you know when its posted (if you want :p)

:D Thank you!
Okay. ^^ Sure! *would love to see it**pokes MB restrictions with a stick*

Thinking:
Shall I make Victoria figure out Reaver's immortal or shall I not? Hmm...I have a really great quote I could use if she figured it out...but, then, the fact that he's...him really does nothing for the plot at this point. Except it might give Victoria a chance to snipe at him. Gods, I love when she snipes at him. They're like an old married couple.
...no pun intended.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
holy crap the biggest rp news bulleten in history O_O glaser mal bennerido the mighty emperor of the alphaverse was killed tonight by none other than his worst enemy wraith may he res in peace :'(

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
So you mean that the whole wheezing and shortness of breath for nine hours was due to a bronchospasm? What else can go wrong? No more hospitals for me. Whatever happens to me next better kill me! :mad:

Well not really...... I just don't want to go back to the hospital.... Ever again.

Top Bottom