• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Maked an contest on DeviantArt for Fan artwork for mine FanFic, as Im not sure if anyone here on Forum would do this.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That picture is friggin' awesome! *sparkly eyes*
]
:D Thank you!
Okay. ^^ Sure! *would love to see it**pokes MB restrictions with a stick*

Posted in the art thread... or they're on DA anyway...

It's Nite and Nelo... Mind you, I've got a better idea for a picture next time... I just have to be bothered to do it. :p

CT: I need to start thanking people on DA... I shouldn't let them build up.

Kammosjuttu

I'm thinking that I need a new computer... one that isn't a laptop. Laptops drive me crazy... and a laptop is what I am using right now. It's tough having the thing going nuts on you and crashing at the worst moments. :/

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
im not dorky im the complete opposite because i never do my homework and hardly pay attention yet my test scores are good :cool:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Piano didn't sell. Seriously I need the cash though.

Everybody sing with me now: "money's too tight to mention..."

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Piano didn't sell. Seriously I need the cash though.

Everybody sing with me now: "money's too tight to mention..."

Out of curiousity, how much is it?

Thinking:
I wonder what zombie therapy would be like.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wooo! Arranging all those photos and cleaning up my album was hard work. Time to rest. *Chicken flies across the room* Damn! The Chicken is back! This means war!!!

^ The words of a crazy man. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Out of curiousity, how much is it?
I was selling it for spares and repairs as 7 keys (including about 3 crucial ones) no longer produce sound - it's a digital upright Roland in rosewood, worth about £1000 if it was in full working order and I was willing to take anything from £190 to £225 for it.

Wouldn't be getting rid of it at all if I could afford a repair tech to fix it - but money is tight and sadly I have more important things to spend my cash on. Like bills.

Someone offered me £100 for it but to be honest, I'd rather not let it go for such a low price...but it's either that or send it to the local waste site :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm getting sick of this BS.
You may have to put up with cr*p from dad, but i have to put up with it from both of you.
Everything has been fine for weeks, what's changed? I don't get it.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
my dad wrote a nice poem
Always a soldier I've earned the right Honor and freedom Always in sight Always a soldier A warriors heart Dedication and brotherhood Set us apart Always a soldier Proud to the end Your lives your freedom We vow to defend Always a soldier Proud and true I stand with my brothers Protecting freedom protecting you
Always a soldier Forever on guard Honor and brotherhood And a warriors heart
By: A.K. Barnes

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I was selling it for spares and repairs as 7 keys (including about 3 crucial ones) no longer produce sound - it's a digital upright Roland in rosewood, worth about £1000 if it was in full working order and I was willing to take anything from £190 to £225 for it.

Wouldn't be getting rid of it at all if I could afford a repair tech to fix it - but money is tight and sadly I have more important things to spend my cash on. Like bills.

Someone offered me £100 for it but to be honest, I'd rather not let it go for such a low price...but it's either that or send it to the local waste site :(

That's not a bad price, really. What you're asking for, I mean. We've got an old organ we don't use much (it makes a really loud buzzing noise when we plug it in, but it works alright otherwise) and I'd probably ask for about the same percentage. I hope you can sell it. :( *would hate to see it get sent to a dump**can relate to the money issues*

Thinking:
Need to remind myself to think positively about this book. It just seems fanfiction-y in the worst of ways and I'm only five pages in. But it's got to be good if it's the game's prequel so...I need to just suck it up and read. But, by the gods, it's annoying me. Maybe I'm just letting personal stress influence me. >_<

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I have never consumed so much vodka in one entire night. I drank a whole bottle by myself...... Wow..... just..... wow. That would of been one hell of a night drunk texting my friend. That is if he bothered replying last night. Which he didn't...... SADFACE!

On a serious note, NEVER drinking that much again.

Top Bottom