• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sadly not. It would've been had we not had a set back with money... (ie not much of it :p)

I just want to sleep for the next few weeks... i hope they make up their minds soon, i don't think i can take 5 weeks of full-time anxiety .

Aww, I'm sorry, VB. =( *huglz*
I know exactly what you mean about wanting to sleep for the next few weeks.

Thinking:
The new Fable book looks weird to me...different formatting than the others. I shouldn't have flipped through to see if there were any pics...I caught Garth's name there. @_@ WTF? Shouldn't he be dead by now? *confused* I dunno if I can last til tomorrow to read it.
+ Kindle might be a smarter tablet choice than an iPad for me...seeing as I've no money, really.
++ I don't want to go to Sedona. I don't want to go to San Diego the week afterward. I just want to sleep and write and work on this interveiw letter. *homesick without leaving home*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Aww, I'm sorry, VB. =( *huglz*
I know exactly what you mean about wanting to sleep for the next few weeks.

Thinking:
The new Fable book looks weird to me...different formatting than the others. I shouldn't have flipped through to see if there were any pics...I caught Garth's name there. @_@ WTF? Shouldn't he be dead by now? *confused* I dunno if I can last til tomorrow to read it.
+ Kindle might be a smarter tablet choice than an iPad for me...seeing as I've no money, really.
++ I don't want to go to Sedona. I don't want to go to San Diego the week afterward. I just want to sleep and write and work on this interveiw letter. *homesick without leaving home*

Thanks. Everything seems to go wrong when things are going well... typically...
I thought all heroes eventually died out... apart from Reaver...

Kindle is really good... for reading that is (especially the dictionary, if you want internet, iPad is your thing), just, if you can, (and if you do) get the kindle with the keypad... I wish i had :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks. Everything seems to go wrong when things are going well... typically...
I thought all heroes eventually died out... apart from Reaver...

Kindle is really good... for reading that is (especially the dictionary, if you want internet, iPad is your thing), just, if you can, (and if you do) get the kindle with the keypad... I wish i had :p

You're welcome. Yeah, it does.
I did, too! Well, it makes sense that Hannah might still be alive, because she was the youngest, right? (And Reaver of course with his little beauty treatments.) But, still...I figured Garth to be in his 50s/60s at the very end of Fable II...if 57-58 years have passed until the latest book, which is apparently canon, then...how...? *lost**keeps talking herself into not reading it despite wanting to*

=D Thankies, VB. Tbh, I want it for both reading and internet. @_@ See, we go on a big trip at least once a year and I always end up sad cuz I can't take my laptop and get internet. So, I figured some type of tablet would be a good idea for me to get for that; so I can read what little I have on kindle and work on stuff online. But, tbh, I'm not willing to spend $600 on an iPad. >_> I could just buy a tiny laptop, then. Granted, then I'd still have to pay for internet in places.... *was considering a blackberry but doubts she'd be able to read on that*

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
What are you doing, TV Tropes?

Oh, that's right

You are distracting me from my studies and ruining my future as we speak.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get back to my math homework and...

Get back to my homework and...

Heh heh. Idiot Ball.

AW DAMN.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
*Thinking*

Can't wait for Friday to be over so I can go home and chillax!
Come on, 58 more minutes!...
Bit bothered about choreography practice on Sunday arvo, damn, that's my lazy time...

But, I think I finally found the one for me!...
Yay me!...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What are you doing, TV Tropes?

Oh, that's right

You are distracting me from my studies and ruining my future as we speak.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get back to my math homework and...

Get back to my homework and...

Heh heh. Idiot Ball.

AW DAMN.

I'm having this exact same problem. Except I keep reading the High Octane Nightmare Fuel entries. Aren't I a whole new brand of stupid? XD

CT: Wow, way to be a dick. You don't like my avatar and sig just cuz they remind you of Nero. And you had to use the most vulgar language possible. Grrr-reat...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
*Thinking*

Just did a presentation on Devil May Cry in class just before...

Teacher response: "I'm very concerned about you Roselia"...
My response: "So am I miss, you cut the vidoe short so they missed the best part!"

Student response: "Next time, make sure you don't play with your hair"...
My response: "You'd rather me be bald?"...

I hate doing presentations in front of an audience, no one is an exception...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Leaving for Sedona in a few hours. *clings to forum* Guess I'll see all of you on the 31st...unless we can get hotel interwebs for a day. ^^

+ Keep seeing new Resident Evil ads on sites and going "Hey, Dante! What're you doing here?!" *facepalms*

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Just I can be again online. My net crashed down for 2 days so yesterday was hell, getting to friends for check ups of mine accounts.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Leaving for Sedona in a few hours. *clings to forum* Guess I'll see all of you on the 31st...unless we can get hotel interwebs for a day. ^^

+ Keep seeing new Resident Evil ads on sites and going "Hey, Dante! What're you doing here?!" *facepalms*

I'm doing the same thing :p

Hope you have a nice (if not great) vacation :)

Drew a picture of Nelo... I made him look a bit too cute and innocent :p

Geez DA, could you have made the thumb pics any bigger?!
GREAT! Now he's bankrupt... I'm sensing the HMRC wanting blood next month...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
lucky me my gf loves doing rp's with me :p shame her mum doesnt like her on the laptop for too long

Lucky you indeed...

CT: Heta Oni. A game based on Ao Oni, but you can actually fight the Oni and it's based on Axis Powers Hetalia characters.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!

Top Bottom