• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking how alone I am in this DMC online universe

*starts talking to herself*

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
*is watching Ninja Warrior* WHAT! Makoto Nagano FAILED the first stage?! ODDS BODSKINS!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ LOLZORS and all that.

*ahem*

I LOVE MY SIG TO DEATH! And then I revive it so I can love it to death again. And again, and again, and again...

But yeah. I'm drooling over how pretty it is... *drools a river*

MetalCookie

Sister of the Creed
I'm thinking about getting some pictures out of my Recycling Bin so i can make some avatar's and sig's, Cause i'm bored. xD

HMTQ - Madge

I should be sleeping... ._.

But now I has an excited... I hope Jess likes the idea. >.< And it would probably be better for Dani and I to take a train since we are both afraid of airplanes and it would cost a hell of a lot less. The downside though is we possibly wouldn't arrive until 2ish if we leave at the earliest time which is around 8:30 to 9:00 AM. This means we wouldn't be able to go to the parks until around three... But it we can get a good deal on the tickets, something like going 5 or 6 days for the price of 3 to 4 days, we could stay longer. Of course, this also means the price for the hotel goes up... We don't have to stay in the fanciest hotel they have, but since we can afford it I would like to. >.> But if we get a good deal, we might want to get a cheaper hotel outside the park so we can stay longer... even if it would make me has a sad because I love that fancy shmancy hotel, t'is magical. </3

And this all depends in the train schedules are around the same time by the time 2012 rolls around. *headdesk*

++ If we want to earn 4000-ish by 2012, all of us would have to earn 1,333 dollars. So that's like... 56 dollars per month for 24 months. Joy. Which means if you want to add spending money, that's like 65 dollars per month.

That's honestly not as bad as I thought it would be.

HMTQ - Madge

Madge... You still have to wait two years, you know. >.> I know you're excited and all since it's been a while since you went there, and now your going with your friends (<33), but calm the hell down. Two years is a long time, dammit. Plus, Jess might not like the idea.

/endramblingstoself

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
HMTQ - Madge;216127 said:
Madge... You still have to wait two years, you know. >.> I know you're excited and all since it's been a while since you went there, and now your going with your friends (<33), but calm the hell down. Two years is a long time, dammit. Plus, Jess might not like the idea.

/endramblingstoself

I'm pretty sure she'll like the idea, since she said she wanted to go. Plus, if we keep getting money the way we are, we could probably go next year; then kidnap Jess and make her our candy girl. *insert rapefaise*

CT: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, ILU. <33

HMTQ - Madge

Incomplete Dani;216134 said:
I'm pretty sure she'll like the idea, since she said she wanted to go. Plus, if we keep getting money the way we are, we could probably go next year; then kidnap Jess and make her our candy girl. *insert rapefaise*

CT: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, ILU. <33
**** yeah, bbeh. :cool: Though... It could take a bit longer. For me at least, which makes me feel bad. ._. *points to tl;dr of mine of previous page* Earning 60 dollars a month would have been good over the course of two years... But if we went in a year that would be like, 120 dollars a month.

Current thought: And that's scary. D:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
HMTQ - Madge;216164 said:
**** yeah, bbeh. :cool: Though... It could take a bit longer. For me at least, which makes me feel bad. ._. *points to tl;dr of mine of previous page* Earning 60 dollars a month would have been good over the course of two years... But if we went in a year that would be like, 120 dollars a month.

Current thought: And that's scary. D:
Okay... ;_; Let's just hope 2012 is a myth and we won't be dead. And I like the idea of an awesome ass bus ride instead of a train ride. >.< Lulz. I just say that post.

CT: **** nugget.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Desperatly trying to think of something normal to post in the "What are you thinking?" thread...

Top Bottom