• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^heh, I know how that feels... even when its right beside me...*must reach...controller... ah sod it!*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DreadnoughtDT;214969 said:
^ You always seem to be angry at something or other. Any good reason for that...?

Yes. It's because people are ****ing stupid and immature. Also, my alt account got banned on /ts/ because CMUG snitched me out to the mods.

CT: Whore.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Damn it! I want a day off! Two weeks and I only had one day off.... Actually not even one considering I was cleaning my house all that that day

BloodLord

♫ That's how we party! ♫
Thinkin' about why we can never have what we truly want, no matter what it is. Very seldom do we get what we want. So I just stop tryin'. ;)

AzureNight13

Premium
I love you coffee. Without you, I would be dead beat in the morning. *gulps down coffee*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I miss this forum :( I wish I could come on here more!

This list is a week overdue already. It's like ironing. It always piles up because I delay, delay, delay. Same thing with rules.
Yeah. I hate rules as much as the next rebel. I hate making them even more (which is why I'm copying most of them from my favourite forums, nah nah nah nah nah :p) But what I hate most is disorder, so I'll just suck it up and do it.

I think my rank pic is very unique. What do you think VB?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Very... Is he picking his nose?

Sorry to sound dumb Cv... who is it?
Instead of rules... lets have a PAR-TAY

I told you, send the ironing to me. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fraxy is so cool. The Crazy Demon just gets better and better at making bosses. Maybe one day, he'll be as good as I am...

Meg

Injustice has been done upon the! I sat through seven torturous hours of education only to be smited by work and forced to endure the hell of computer training! And now that I am home and looking for a worthy place to plant my butt and play the thirteenth fantasy game that claims to be final I must face the evil TV hog of Mother! *ahem* We're reading "that play" ;) in English incase you were wondering where all that came from.

AzureNight13

Premium
Will all the dogs at the kennel shut the hell up for once. I'm about to lose my sanity again. O_O

Top Bottom