• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
aka958;213866 said:
^ YES! At last! I found someone who dislike football as well!

Do you mean american football or soccer (real football)?

I hate them both with passion! I don't understand the excitement of seeing a ball being kicked back and forth all the time. What's the point?!

Soccer - a word I don't really use 'cuz over here its just called football! :p

I'm please I've found some fellow haters! ;)

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;214113 said:
At the risk of sounding all angsty and a bit emo.

---

Gee, nice to find out that in the eyes of my own father, I'm lower down on his list of priorities than the kid of a woman he met last year, thanks for letting me know where I stand in your grand scheme old man.

Huh? I don't think it sounds emo nor angsty.
That you use the word old man reminds me to much about the relation between Tidus and Jecht.
I don't think I should respond more since it's none of my business.

Pantera Queen

I really should log out, brush my teeth, and get ready for bed, but I don't want to. Guess I gotta do it anyway. I'm so sleepy.....

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ You always seem to be angry at something or other. Any good reason for that...?

Why does Nero get all the hate he does? It's all unfounded anyway. People are just butthurt that someone who isn't a Dante or Vergil clone supplanted Dante in ONE game. It's called CHANGE, people, it happens every once in a while...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hellsing IS indeed very cool.

I'm bored. I should go play Star Soldier: Vanishing Earth, but I'm too lazy to walk a few feet to my controller and play. >.<

Top Bottom