• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

got some ideas for future Paintbrush made (mac version of Paint) joke sigs of the same variety as my current one. *evil grin*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I got a mother of a headache. I think this signals I might need speckles in future. Then my nerdiness will be complete!

I can't find my book, I can't find my book, I can't find my book...

I'm hungry. I'm thinking of either having a sandwhich or noodles for lunch.

..can't find it, can't find it...

BD and Tonks are hilarious :lol: Do you guys wanna join my and VB's forum?

...can't find it gaaaaaaah! I can't believe it, it's gone! It's gone, it's gone, it's gone *breaks down in tears* Nooooooooo! T_T

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I had no idea there were so many people that were capable of loving a lizard man. (sig)

That's... Different, to say the least.

Who the hell am I to be talking?! I'm more "different" than all y'alls combined...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I dunno DT... we've got a number of serious wackjobs on the forum. And I think it's contagious and spreading to all the other members. I'll take the blame because I'm the biggest wackjob on here :D Yeah! I wear that title with pride!

HMTQ - Madge

Incomplete Dani;216178 said:
Okay... ;_; Let's just hope 2012 is a myth and we won't be dead. And I like the idea of an awesome ass bus ride instead of a train ride. >.< Lulz. I just say that post.

CT: **** nugget.
Well technically the world is supposed to end on December 21st 2012, and since we're going in the summer, we should be fine. :cool:
Well... I'm not sure the bus thing will work out, Dani. It might be better for all of us to take the train. I looked up the bus schedules and it would be ten goddamn hours to get to the parks. D: The train would only be about six. We would lose over half a day at the parks if we took the bus, or get zero sleep hurf durf.

Current thought: It's going to be summer time though... So it will be s00per crowed. I hope they don't mind. D: I've been there in the summer. 3 hour long lines for me and and Dani's favorite ride. So ****ing worth it though. <33 Plus, we could just get fast passes, which are free. It would make our lives x9000 easier.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ what does summer have to do with the end of the world?

I had a nightmare about that volcanic cloud moving toward NZ. They said on the news that the wind changed course and that it's moving this way. Which is not good, seeing as we've got a hole in the atmosphere around here somewhere. I wonder what effect that's going to have on us?

America goes bankrupt. England goes bankrupt. The sky will change and day will become night. He will come like a thief in the night. Just things ticking through my head right now in regards to the end times.

Funny fact: 90% of people who claim to be Christians are not actually Christians. They believe they're higher up and have advantages to others who don't believe. They think that because they believe, they're saved and no harm will come to them. Fact is that most of them turn their back on God when they lose a loved one close to them, whether it be a partner or a child. They shake their fists at the heavens and say 'there is no God'. Nice. So, now that you've done that and feel better, do you realize that your loved one is probably grovelling to God to please forgive and forget your stupidity so that when you die, you can join them in heaven? I just don't see the point in believing and following a cause if you don't actually believe and follow that cause. This is why the Christian name has been slandered so badly through the ages. I mean, for fudge sake you dimwit, Christ didn't put Himself higher or better than His people, so maybe you should get off your high horse, eh?

Why is my mind all over the place today? Ugh.

HMTQ - Madge

^ Summer pretty much has nothing to do with the end of the world. :lol: People who worry about 2012 though should be more worried about winter time.

Current thought: 5000.
*brain 'sploded*
I... I can't compute that much money. For six nights it would be 5000 dollars at my favorite hotel, and that's not even counting food money, transportation, and spending money. </3 My parents are helping out a lot though. Dad thinks he can get a deal on it with his insurance company, and I may be able to go to AAA tomorrow. And we checked travelocity, for six nights it's only 3000. <3 The thing is though, that's only counting the cost of travel and the hotel. It would still be around 800 for tickets... And around 800 for food. ._. Geez... If I can meet with the travel agent tomorrow I can plan some things out.
Jesus Christ am I being srs about this. >.> I've never planned a trip, so I might be over doing it a bit...

Michiru

Styrofoam! D:
I wonder if a place like that really existed..? Nah, probably not. THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

^Lol! I think about such random things...XD

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
HMTQ - Madge;216394 said:
^ Summer pretty much has nothing to do with the end of the world. :lol: People who worry about 2012 though should be more worried about winter time.

Current thought: 5000.
*brain 'sploded*
I... I can't compute that much money. For six nights it would be 5000 dollars at my favorite hotel, and that's not even counting food money, transportation, and spending money. </3 My parents are helping out a lot though. Dad thinks he can get a deal on it with his insurance company, and I may be able to go to AAA tomorrow. And we checked travelocity, for six nights it's only 3000. <3 The thing is though, that's only counting the cost of travel and the hotel. It would still be around 800 for tickets... And around 800 for food. ._. Geez... If I can meet with the travel agent tomorrow I can plan some things out.
Jesus Christ am I being srs about this. >.> I've never planned a trip, so I might be over doing it a bit...
Madgie, we're going to a cheap, fifty dollar a night hotel with two beds, okay? It'll only be about 1000 compared to 3000. I've got everything handled. I'm talking to my mom's boyfriend on Thursday about it, calm down, wifey.

+ I c u on /fgam/v2.

Michiru

Styrofoam! D:
DreadnoughtDT;216400 said:
I lurvs my new sig.

Sorry, Michiru. You kinda took too long. No hard feelings, right?

Ah, it's alright. I wasn't able to get on my PC to do your requests because I was sick all week. I'm sorry about that.T_T

HMTQ - Madge

Incomplete Dani;216403 said:
Madgie, we're going to a cheap, fifty dollar a night hotel with two beds, okay? It'll only be about 1000 compared to 3000. I've got everything handled. I'm talking to my mom's boyfriend on Thursday about it, calm down, wifey.

+ I c u on /fgam/v2.
Okay, okay. :lol: I knew I would overreact. I think my mom knows a good hotel near there that's fairly cheap but still pretty nice. Plus, I think I might still talk to that AAA agent about it. If we can get tickets for 6 days for the price of like, 3 days, I want to take it. >.> I guess I just wanted the best hotel I could get since this would be our first time all together... and I wanted it to be s00per spheshul. >///>

++ I only responded to this really quick because I have to eat dinner now, wifey. D: I might be able to get back on FGAMv2 later, but I'm not sure.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think things might actually be working out now.
The pressure is off, at any rate.
Not that much tension. Well, I'm not sure if the amount is still there or not. I'm ignoring his silent temper tantrums lately. He's so damn moody.
I think I know what our problems are.

1. We're both in a tug-of-war to be the dominator. Neither of us are willing to take a step down and be the submissive one.
2. We have commitment issues.

Gah. It all makes sense now. ^_^

Pantera Queen

Man, this business class is stressin' me out. I have a group project that I must get done in two weeks. I am so glad I only have two more weeks of school.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Read the credits? I did, so what?
Oh then you need to go check it out on DA.
Okay, so how do I look for it on DA?
Or you can send me your email address and then I'll email the pic to you.
WTF? I already copied it off the internet, whatcha want my email for?
Yeah, lemme alone you nut!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The only person i stalk is Vergil

She isn't lying either

I've had to delete some contacts from MSN. I haven't got a clue who in the heck they are....

Top Bottom