• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Its cruel I don't have to go into school until 10:15 three days this week and yet I can't sleep at night!:(

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
I'm thinking about the song I'm listen too... Sad story, but it's true.. xD. But its better then thinking about my school work... >.>

Michiru

Styrofoam! D:
I thinking that how on the green earth could they say that Aerith from FFVII is evil?! She's the most sweetest character in FF besides Yuna.

Yes, all i've been thinking about today is FF games.XD

aka958

Don't trust people
^ :O

I've done exactly the same! But, I do that ALOT so... No wonder...

<><><><><><><><><>
G I L G A M E S H
<><><><><><><><><>

^That looked awesome.

<<<>>><<<>>>
A E R I T H
<<<>>><<<>>>

.-'-.-'-.
Y U N A
.-'-.-'-.

Sometimes I wonder if I know all the FF characters last names.

Maybe I should start with FFVII?

Cloud Strife
Tifa Lockheart
Aerith Gainsborough
Red XIII [Nanaki]
Barret Wallace
Yuffie Kisaragi
Vincent Valentine

Rufus Shinra

That's all I got...

Aerith wasn't evil! But she was annoying in FFVII... As CC:FFVII is canon I can't just think of Aerith doing everything to get Cloud to be her boyfriend. Is it because he feel from the roof just as Zack did or...?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's soooo cute when I look at my son and he points his finger at me as if to say 'I see you too!' He does it EVERY time I look at him. Liddle munchkin. Tehehe :)

It's friggin cold. WHY is it cold?

Forum. YEA! I want I want I want! I got a few ppl who might join already! DOUBLE YEA!

VB is evil.

RP has really taken off here, hasn't it? I has teh happies :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hmmm...nope. They know I'm nuts about DMC but they haven't a clue. A lot of them are into the music buzz, the writing thing, sports and other games - I have a friend who is like KING in WoW. I'm sure if I can get HIM to join, he can get his buddies to join (and he's got ALOT of 'em, I mean it's WoW online, he's got TOO many friends). I've only got one friend who likes DMC and he's relocating here at the moment (WHOOT, finally someone I can play DMC with! WHOOT!) so it might take him a few months to get online. But I've converted Shadow into a DMC fan (evil laugh) so she might join, and she might get her friends to join...it's all networking, see? LOL. My own friends on FB don't know DMC but they'll join anyway, because I'll pester them until they do.
Cause I always get what I want :p

Age range...well, since I'm planning on recruiting my minions too, they'll go from as young as 16 and up. Depending on whether any of our friends here on this forum accepts to join up too, it can go as low as 13.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
No hentai or Yaoi then... ;)

I don't have any friends outside of the forum... so any recruits will probably be yours.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Most memorable thought to pop in my head was just now when playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl, walking to a checkpoint to be greeted by armed guards.

"Oh, you're military."
*guards open fire*
"Oh CRAP you're military!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ That just made my day. Reminds me of when I was playing DMC3.

Dante looks down the side of Temi-Ni-Gru just after getting his DT.

thinking: Don't do it, man. Even you aren't that reckle- He did. Great.

Dante continues to decimate Blood-Goyles while running down the side of Temi-Ni-Gru, then he jumps.

I'm gonna fall all the way back down now, and the entrance is sealed. Great job Dan- WHAT THE HELL?!

Dante is eaten.

Me: *blinks*

I was seriously expecting it to say "GAME OVER, press R to try again" :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;213385 said:
No hentai or Yaoi then... ;)

I don't have any friends outside of the forum... so any recruits will probably be yours.

We could set up an adult section VB. Password protect it and only give the password to members who register as over 18. It's our forum so we should be able to make topics of whatever we want, yaoi and hentai included.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Awwww... Way to crush my hopes. <.< I'm only fifteen...

Damn age restrictions... It's the same damn reason I can't get Bayonetta. I've taken sex ed, mom, I think I can handle seeing bewbs a couple times without jizzing myself...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
o_O

Once I get enough money, I might make a permanent investment... Let me contact my Swiss bank account. :p

I tend to ignore those warnings about being 18 or up. I just click enter. <.<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, okay, that's kinda hyper.

I'm thinking YAY, I'm part of the Fraxy forums now! About fricking time. :dry:

Top Bottom