• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^lol...interesting.

CT: Nero is SO lame. Nero fails. FAIL!!!!! I couldn't even make his awakening cool. That's how lame he is. ROFL...that was funny to read though. It's even funnier that I can remember all three previous versions where he actually died. XDDDDDDD

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
"Yes, yes, the muse speaks to me! Hahaha! The first chapter of my story goes well! I shall prevail !!! Muhahaha!"

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hah! The remotes over there and I'm over here I'm not moving, so I guess I'll have to watch 'uk border force' bollox >_<

Meg

Wait what. WHAT? How did that happened? I didn't even know it was possible. Well crap, everything is gonna go to hell again. Great. *leaves*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, i think its totally unfair. When someone is perma banned, they don't get another chance. There's obviously something behind it (petiton, bribery).
(I've just spoken the truth... don't like it? tough)

CT: I've just lost interest in the forum.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
You guys, seriously. It's some dickwad on the Internet. Stop taking it so serious. Yes, I know he was a ****ing know-it-all, but Sparda got a few chances, didn't he? Moses deserves the same, even if he is a complete ****tard. The Internet, guys. He's faceless, put him on your ignore list or grow thicker skin.

Top Bottom