• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giPDBHEWUtc&feature=related
HAH! He smiles! Has anyone noticed that before? HE SMILES!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeek! *fangirl gone awol*
1:08. Look look look! And I thought he didn't know how! Tsk!

Revising is a dog. Me, no good with the revision, cos me, me got no patience. I'm gonna post my OC fic up. The revised first chapter. Because the first chapter sucked ass the way it was. It really did. I don't know how my readers were able to get through it without falling asleep in boredom or dying from brain damage trying to make sense and follow me. But yeah. Posting! :D

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Did you just now notice? :?

CT: Sex: Vergil needs some.

I get plenty.
In Museverse.
lol. Dante got Vergil MPREGnated in Museverse. That was lulzy.
:mad: Why don't you count how many people I've been with in Museverse. I'm almost as big a musewhore as Glass.
Well, there's me, Julie, Glass, Roza... Someone else, I'm sure... Oh! Lady. And that d00d that got your drunk at the bar, but that was date rape. Poor Vergie. =(
Woah! Where was I when all this happened?
Asleep.
^^ LOL! You're an ass, Dante. A nice ass, I'll admit, but an ass nevertheless.

...Just 'membered, he also got with your femme!selves.

Whore.
**** off, Elle.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Incomplete Dani;208505 said:
Did you just now notice? :?
Yes, I did. I've always been more hung up on oogling Dante than Vergil, so I never noticed until I actually paid him some attention ^_^

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I need Ember to Inferno's number. Someone needs to tell me where he lives, so he can get tapped....I'm usually not this desperate.

GIRLS,
I'm not the only one who gets horny on her period, am I?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:O Dani!!! That type of talk goes best in the sole company of females. LOL, you're going to scare the boys away!

I've got one project done. I need to try get the second one finished this morning and then prep for my next lesson. Urg. If I can find my ruler!

I'm right here.

...:\
I need to get Vergil out of my head, I'm not going to be writing him anymore for a while.

No, I like it here. I think I'll stay.

:wacko:

Top Bottom