• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Awww... I hate antibiotics
I've been on antibiotics and steroids most of my life. I have asthma.
I've gotta see a doctor anyway on friday, which by that time, it'll have miraculously disappeared.

I'll be alright DA... I'm a survivor!!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
LOL!My dad picked me up from school today, and someone's mom was hitting on him... But then my dad's boyfriend came and hugged his from behind and kissed him. OMG! The look on the woman's face! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ I can imagine. If I didn't know you, I'd have probably freaked out too. But I'm not a girl, so I don't know the first thing about hitting on others... (Even though C said I have good skills with writing romance, I suck at it IRL...)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
^ The lulzy thing is, though, that my dad was flirting back. So she probably expected him to be single...and straight, which he so obviously isn't.

CT: I...I think I just ruined the best friendship I could have ever had. Dammit, I feel horrible now. :(

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
It amuses me that the majoity of Twilight fans get upset of a little criticism XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's just like when you tell Halo fans that Metroid is better, and then they say that Metroid ripped off Halo, which is blatantly not true. Metroid was made in 1986, I believe. Halo was made when? 2000-some? Exactly...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
[BAW!]To apologize to Jess, or not to...? I mean, I wasn't having my dad block this site, and I wanted to get AWAY from the TSers... But dammit! I'm crying right now. I hate me and that little voice in the back of my head telling me I overdid it.[/BAW!]

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Just shown DantexVergil pics to my mum.
She found them hilarious, then said,"Don't expect anything that big in real life... you'll be disappointed."

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Real life often is full of dissapointments...until you find what you desire...anyway...

Having deadlocks in my mind about my gameplans.Never knew how hard doujin circles had it,until I done it.

aka958

Don't trust people
It amuses me that Twilight fans can watch such crap and like it... Watch or read I don't care, no logic, no lore, nothing good... Main theme of Twilight is sparkling... Not so fitting for a movie about vampires. It is almost as if the writter just wrote a perfect romance that she dreams about...

Just my opinion everyone! PLEASE, can noone take offense by this? I'm bashing Twilight not any person...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking my medication is making me mental! I can't sleep, my muscles ache and I have indigestion all the time. stupid tablets!

aka958

Don't trust people
I dunno, how would I know if someone could sparkle if they were dead?

Poor Ebony, why are you on medication?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I can sympathize with the indigestion... i've gotta take that white gloop before i got to bed so i don't throw up.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Thanks guys I have a weird ear/balance thing. To be honest I think I'd rather be dizzy than this!

White gloop?

Top Bottom