• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Nope, don't share MSN with strangers from the internet.
There, I said it! What ya goin' to do 'bout it?

WHYYYYyyyYYYYYyyy!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!111!11!!!one!!!!11!!!one!!!
It wasn't a good ending but it wasn't a fully bad one, why did it have to happen!?!

aka958

Don't trust people
I'm never without sound, got that annoying ear problem... What's it called in English? Tinnitus? Anyways, I sometimes have a really really hard time sleeping for it is louder and higher when it's silent around me.
I also hear it when walking the supermarket, annoying as hell. Can't for the life of me get a silent moment, ever...

Hey Crazy Demon, not to be mean but I'll correct that sentence you did. It'll maybe help later on: Why is thinking so hard and without sound?

Personal opinion: Oerba Yun Fang reminds me of someone...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My Uncle has suffered with Tinnitus for the best part of his life.

Was it really a good idea for Nite and the Twins to go on a picnic?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What's Tinnitus? Is it where you always hear this soft ringing? Because I might have that...

Anyway, I've always pondered a strange fact. Why is it that when you think of something, you can see it, or hear it, without really hearing it? Isn't that a bit weird? I've always thought of that...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:unsure: Is wondering when Nathan is gonna sign in. That hint was for me, wasn't it? Or am I just sad to pick up on these things?

My son was going to be named Nathan, after my partner JoNATHAN, get it? We decided this way back when we were still dating long distance. Eight years later, our son arrives and he changes his mind and names him something else. WTF!? We...ugh, I just...ugh, sometimes I really really hate him (my x, not my son)

Is wondering whether I should post a pic of me or not. I hate not being able to make up my mind. It'd be stupid to do it now since I'm going to be 'leaving' soon. Yeah. Maybe when I get back.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Well, of course Vergil's going to seem OOC. I'm basing him off of Gilver, you know from the novels, not Vergil from the games. Hence Tony and Gilver being used, dumbass.

w00t! I finished my 750 words! Yeah!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
the time has come...dundundun.
I has the sads :( and a headache. But mostly the sads T_T
At least now I won't be around to spam this thread. Because yes, every second post is practically mine. *facepalms* I think too much :p
Ambition --> the stubborn jackass that keeps nipping me in the butt until I move toward my goal.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Wait. Where are you going? D: You're not dying are you? D:

CT: My dad is as insensitive as ****. I do NOT smell like rotten fish!

Top Bottom