• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;208330 said:
It's ummm... like a thick white liquid... it's for heartburn... Gaviscon?!
(The firemen.)

Ahhh yes I know what you mean. Those little firemen are freaky tho! :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL, that's the most annoying ad on TV atm. I change the channel when it's on, hehehe.

Ironing has been slayeth! Now I just need to bake some muffins and finish my sewing projects, and then I'm off to work magic on my originals (and I'm gonna have to say cheers to the forum while I'm writing :( not that anyone's gonna miss me. At least then I won't be spamming this thread anymore ^_^)

I need...COFFEE!! :D

I have to study for my drivers license. I'm writing 2nd of April. EEEP!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
clairavance;208339 said:
LOL, that's the most annoying ad on TV atm. I change the channel when it's on, hehehe.

Ironing has been slayeth! Now I just need to bake some muffins and finish my sewing projects, and then I'm off to work magic on my originals (and I'm gonna have to say cheers to the forum while I'm writing :( not that anyone's gonna miss me. At least then I won't be spamming this thread anymore ^_^)

I need...COFFEE!! :D

I have to study for my drivers license. I'm writing 2nd of April. EEEP!

*Ebony steals a muffin*
Good Luck with your driving!
The most annoying ad at the minute has to be the stupid 'Go Compare' singing man from hell!
:wacko:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
This test prep is annoying the ever living **** outta me. At least this is the last period. Then I can go home and get on an actual laptop and not a phone.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ LOL for texting in school. :p

Anyway, I'm wondering if I should work on my Sonic fanfic, Shadows, or make a bunch of bosses in Fraxy... Oh, choices, choices...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'm home! 8D!

Oh God. The tent scene from Brokeback Mountain. It made me wince e_o But the movie as a whole gave me a major sad...

brokeback_mountain.jpg
titanic_4.jpg
Either I'm tripping, or those movie posters look similar.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nooo, Toshiro!! Arg, I mean Captain Hitsoguya! I wub you!!! T_T Can someone gimme a Hitsoguya replica? He ish cute and I wants to squishy him :wub:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh god with the Yaoi crap again...

Fine, as long as we're naming fetishes...

furryxfurry and scalyxscaly at the same time! *megadrool*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I hope you don't mind, Clair, but I named an OC after you... And Tony flirts with her a lot. And he flirts with Jessica a lot, too. And he gets slapped by her. e_o

Top Bottom