• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
-watching CNN-
tumblr_inline_o1ywx0eMWY1tqn1y1_500_zpsvbdltrti.gif

This is painful. Is it over yet? -panic attack-

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was reading green arrow and there was an arc were GA was bitten by a werewolf and if they adapted that arc for the show, it would be funny since the actor played a werewolf in The Vampire Diaries.

Viper

Premium
Got notification from deviantart that someone requested password change. You seriously can't have anything on internet anymore without someone trying to break in.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

I thought we were the only people happy and taking pride in electing buffoons. Well that's comforting at least. Glad I'm out of it and on the laughing end this time. :laugh:

Although it will have consequences on other countries as well... @DreadnoughtDT I think moving to Germany won't be enough. You should leave the planet.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Seeing as Trump is the first President in history to have not had any political or military experience...

Yeah, it was pretty bad.

Him not having political/military experience is the least of my worries about him

+To get this thread a bit off the Trump train, there's something a bit demotivating about my classes today starting fairly late. I don't want to do anything in the morning because it's morning, but I'll be home fairly late so I won't want to do anything then either. I need discipline.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
One of those "grappling with a night terror just to slip into a weird dream-turned sad nightmare" sort of nights. You know, when sleep was had.

+I don't think there was ever going to be a satisfying conclusion.

Top Bottom