• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
In happier news, my old man's heart operation was a success. :thumbsup:

But most importantly, it's very fun texting him while he's still under the effect of the anaesthetic and seeing his replies. :wink:

Lol, is it Morphine? Because that creates some very interesting conversations with recovering patients. :laugh: Also, I wish him a speedy recovery. ^^

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
VelvetyCourteousGermanwirehairedpointer.gif

Reactions: Jak

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
One the one hand; we've had terrible presidents in the past, and somehow we came through.

On the other hand, he has no presidential/military experience, the influence he carries is of the KKK and racist, he's been on trial for rape, he insults the mentally ill, GEORGE FREAKIN BUSH SAID NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM.....where was I going with this again?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So absolutely disgusted. Well done, you've elected a misshapen potato with the temper of a spoiled five year old to run the country. When we die I'm holding this all against you.

@Ash. Meet me in the pit. (งಠ_ಠ)ง

@LordOfDarkness @Rebel Dynasty @Foxtrot94 Will one of you adopt me? I can cook and clean really well. Will work for housing far from the US.

In happier news, my old man's heart operation was a success. :thumbsup:

=D I'm so glad it went well.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@LordOfDarkness @Rebel Dynasty @Foxtrot94 Will one of you adopt me? I can cook and clean really well. Will work for housing far from the US.

If you can get across the border, damn straight I would! ^^ (Let's hope these next four years go quickly, yeah? Gods, he makes Bush look good...and that says a lot). :cautious:

CT: You know business is booming when even the Scentsy consultant can't get onto her own page. :laugh: Glad I got it over with. I'll just have to do the rest later this month.

+Gods, I can't wait until we have money again. Wanna get my shopping done before Dec 15th, if possible.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
OK, so at the risk of opening a can of worms, can someone please give me the idiots guide to American politics?

I'm looking at the vote count and Hillary had more but Trump won?

Is it something to do with the magical 270 number?

It just confuses me...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
OK, so at the risk of opening a can of worms, can someone please give me the idiots guide to American politics?

I'm looking at the vote count and Hillary had more but Trump won?

Is it something to do with the magical 270 number?

It just confuses me...

Each state has a special number of electoral votes. Popular vote basically means jack. If you win the state, you get the electoral votes--270 is how many you need to win. Trump won a higher number of those, even though Clinton was a more popular candidate overall.
(I know it's a really stupid process. :/)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Each state has a special number of electoral votes. Popular vote basically means jack. If you win the state, you get the electoral votes--270 is how many you need to win. Trump won a higher number of those, even though Clinton was a more popular candidate overall.
(I know it's a really stupid process. :/)
Thanks - still hard for me to understand why they do it this way!

It just seems a bit...weird, I guess. To me it makes sense to base something like this on voter numbers? I mean, over 59 million voted for Clinton and a few below that number voted Trump. It was tight but enough to put Hillary in power if it were the UK.

Mind you, America is HUGE and the UK is titchy. So maybe the system has to be amended to reflect that?

Viper

Premium
So whats the status of the project to colonize Mars? I should get in on that ASAP.
You won't live to see it happen, at least not successfully. But hey, I'm sure somewhere out there are still plenty of little uninhabited islands you can sail to, just bring plenty of anti-dote for snake poison. And spider poison. And all them poisons. Maybe even something to ward off sharks.
Well at least the air will be fresh and healthy.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks - still hard for me to understand why they do it this way!

It just seems a bit...weird, I guess. To me it makes sense to base something like this on voter numbers? I mean, over 59 million voted for Clinton and a few below that number voted Trump. It was tight but enough to put Hillary in power if it were the UK.

Mind you, America is HUGE and the UK is titchy. So maybe the system has to be amended to reflect that?

I agree. It doesn't make sense to me, either. What makes even less sense is that everything tends to ride on Ohio. Whoever Ohio votes for usually wins for some reason. It's just a weird system. Popular vote seems more logical, imo.

Mind you, a good number of the vote still isn't in.... :/

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
You won't live to see it happen, at least not successfully. But hey, I'm sure somewhere out there are still plenty of little uninhabited islands you can sail to, just bring plenty of anti-dote for snake poison. And spider poison. And all them poisons. Maybe even something to ward off sharks.
Well at least the air will be fresh and healthy.
I like your ideas! Anyone want to join me?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Pretty sure Laughlin did what it does best and gave me a cold. Yay. An excuse to avoid physical contact with others! Also...y'know...dying. That.

+ Time to write. ^^ I think I'll have this one shot done in the next couple days. Still can't believe I wrote genuine fluff for once. Also wondering about the ramifications of making out on a mound of chocolate. :unsure:

Top Bottom