• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
*opens massive compendium on table, swishing stacks of paper away when it falls, furiously typing away on keyboard, drawing complicated diagrams on whiteboard, taps calculator ferociously, scribbling down numbers and crosing out paragraphs.*
*stops, sits back and looks at results.
Ok...I think I'm ready for a League of Legends Match.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Looks at chore list for the week* What have I gotten myself into? :facepalm:

+Hmm...do I go and pick up a few extra groceries today, or do I wait it out until later this week?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What a busy, yet satisfying, day. Still lots more housework to do the rest of the week, but since kiddo's room was at least half the trouble, the rest will be easy. If not for the impromptu social call, I probably could've gotten a head-start on tomorrow's tasks.

+Cripes, not even 5:30, yet. Feels like it should be her bed-time. Guess I've got another 2 and a half hours before I can settle down with Sabriel.

++Gods, I'm tired. x_x

berto

I Saw the Devil
Young Justice renewed for Season 3!?
YJ_S3_Poster-720x1079.jpg

Can it be!? Are there small miracles in this world of canceled everything is there one show that I liked that died too soon to return?
15-American-Beauty-quotes.png

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want a service dog. Or a disability assistant dog. Whichever term is preferable. So they can do the ironing for me because my hands can't take it (I can't even twist open my drink bottle without my hand going into a spasm).
Oh, assistant dogs can't do the ironing?
Pffft. Yeah, last I checked, people said cats and dogs couldn't use the toilet and flush it either, but HEY, whaddya know?!

On a more honest note, our family has so many little issues that I'm sure we qualify for an assistant dog. It's just that we're not willing to fork out over $10k for it. Not yet, anyway.
I'll get my own pup and train it, thanks.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That has to be about the most disturbing, just-before-the-alarm-goes-off dream I've had in a while. :cautious:

+I think I've already figured out who's getting what this year. (Seriously, I'm not a Christmas nut or anything; if budgeting wasn't a thing, I wouldn't be thinking of it this early).

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So against my better judgement, I took a detour on the way to work this morning to go and check out the newly opened Halloween costume store to see what they were doing now that Halloween is over.

It turns out it's no longer a "Halloween store" but now a "Calendar Store" which sells only...calendars. o_O

Viper

Premium
So against my better judgement, I took a detour on the way to work this morning to go and check out the newly opened Halloween costume store to see what they were doing now that Halloween is over.

It turns out it's no longer a "Halloween store" but now a "Calendar Store" which sells only...calendars. o_O
I am confused, how does one expect to survive by selling only calendars? It's something people buy once a year, if even then, since everything is on phones these days.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Feeling like Americans are basically forced to choose between two turds for the US president seat. I can relate to that, we have been in that situation for years. Having to choose the "least bad" candidate.

I think Trump is the biggest turd of the two but in this kinda situations, doesn't mean much does it.

@Skagewid
You were not spicy enough. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom