• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Screw this, I'm at least going to indulge in some micro-edits. Mainly changing all of my "Alright"s to "All right"s, or to their varying synonyms if I detect too many within close proximity of each other.

Of course, this'll change the word count per doc, but that's fine. TMT was already going to go through other forms of micro-edits until fully being uploaded to WP anyway, so... *shrug*

+Hmm...blueberry, or cranberry lemon? Decisions, decisions.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Well, to be honest, no. Got two games to play Vergil on, just one click away from me, so...
Since a good friend told me this is doing some success in the internet, so I brought this here.
After all some variety won't kill us and this is free.

+A simple truth:
14650704_10155145279935400_6758396112458083315_n.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just six more days, and he'll sort of be home...possibly. If they let him come home during the evenings. Otherwise I'll see him for maybe a few hours before he's gone for another two weeks. @_@ My greatest solace is the knowledge he won't have any more courses or exercises for the rest of the year--paltry as that may be.

+Gods, this book is addicting.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Do I post another chapter tomorrow or do I hold on to it til the end of NaNo? I'm kinda thinking post it...it's been a long time since I posted a chappie on FFN....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Skype, why you acting so wonky lately? And laptop, you haven't been much better. >.> Geez, it's not like I'm putting it through anything strenuous of late. ._.

+It's been a while since I added to my Arcane Guardian notes... Still so much timeline left to consider. :unsure:

Top Bottom