• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Finally...I finally caught Robanyan in Yo-Kai Watch. It took me like 8 hours to do it but I finally got him and thus the last of the Jibanyan set.

Now if only I could have a real life Robot Cat that would help solve all my problems...

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Kill me now.
Ok, just be patient. I got a guy but he's on another job right now.
Sniper_Kitty_Flashgame_03.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's only the second day of NaNo (barely) and someone has 5k words. 5k exactly. Maybe I'm just cynical, but I'm kinda like "really? Do you really have that many words?" I dunno, maybe it's just me, but it doesn't feel right. -shrugs- Whatever.

+ Dry cake is dry. =( Frosting isn't saving it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I don't know what made me think this, and I really wish I could remember the exact quote and where it came from. I just remember hearing/reading something that stated there's a point where the sound of all four elements are indiscernible from one another. Something about raging winds sounding like a roaring fire; a roaring fire sounding no different from rushing water; and rushing water sounding no different than the ground rumbling.

Hell, I don't even know for sure that the quote went full into detail like that; the detailed sound comparison might have been my brain going into overdrive (as it is wont to do).

It was probably a novel, but damned if I can remember which one. O_O

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
The urge to draw is strong, but I have no paper to draw with. Bummer. :/ Oh well, means more writing for me. -.- After this story I might consider turning it into a full-length novel. Hmm, two mages that work for the government with magical guns. Sounds easy enough. ...right? >.>

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'll confess, I've been spending way too much time playing "Mon" series. 120 hours into "Digimon: Cyber Sleuth", 80 hours into "Yo-Kai Watch" and goodness knows how many hours I'll be playing "Pokémon S&M".

But you know what? Seeing that 100% completion in each game makes it all worth it. :thumbsup:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

Yep. =) On Tumblr you can send questions or comments to people by going and clicking their "ask" button (mine says "What do you need?"). The person who was asked something can either respond publicly or privately. Which is really exciting to me because I'm a dork and it feels like a rite of passage (and I really like when people ask me questions about my writing). ^^

Should also mention you don't need an account to send one (to me, at least). >_>

Last edited:
Top Bottom