• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
SRS:come over to the uk, there are plenty of horses on the road here,.

On my way as we speak! :D

Sony and Ubisoft are outstanding in this year's E3.

Chaos Raiden your avatar is SOOOOO FREAKEN COOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!! ^_^

Woooot, new GIF avatar.

DT your avatar and Sigs are superb. ^_^

I don't like that dude in the mask in the new trailer. It really creeps me out when people in masks talk and you can't see their mouthes move. :ermm:

Ebony your Avatar and Sigs are awesome. ^_^

YES! I just posted my fanfiction! (Its not done, im still adding chapters) I just hope people like it...

FORUM PEOPLE READ XEROXIS'S FAN FICTION BECAUSE IT ROCKS THAT MUCH! :D

Topic:
So I don't have Kidney Stones its back pain?!
KarenTakizawa.png

Karen Takizawa who played Elleen a semi-villain for two episodes of Kamen Rider Fourze is the sexiest woman I've ever seen. She is the epitome of sexy women! I'm gonna seriously miss her. :(
GokaiRedGoldMode.jpg

Gokai Red Gold Mode is just bad @ss! :D
BeetStagBuster.jpg

Say hello to Beet J Stag & Jin Masato aka Beet Buster! Aweomse! :D

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
My friend has a fear of moogles for some reason o_O Its the strangest thing since their so freaking adorable but oh well *shrugs*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"Come waste away now your last days. Sign away your life today. Run, move along now. Our last day's already here." Music! <3

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just finished my DMC Fan Fiction "SRS's Adventures." ^_^ I finished what I started and I feel really good about it! :D

Whoever is interested in reading it ,head to the Fan Fiction section of the forums to read it and perhaps enjoy it. :)
It feels REALLY GOOD to finish something you started!! :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
And not just cosplayers should take heed...

old_Dante_by_slipgatecentral.jpg

*shudder* That gives me flashbacks to the stupidity that was the Mega Man character in what has to be Capcom's biggest screw you to the fanbase ever... Oh wait, did I say Mega Man? I meant Mega BEEFCAKE! >_<

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Interesting heavy folks are made a spectacle of because they cosplay as DMC3 Dante. Fascinating.
Rocket God!! Blessed be the Rocket God!! Lol God I love the TV show Kamen Rider Fourze!! :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
New DmC trailer looks cool. Now I need to write. Either I'm going to break 10k today or I'm going to break 11k. I'm hoping for 11k. <3 Surprisingly, writing about a pirate ship while knowing none of the correct sea man's terms isn't as bad as I thought. >_> *being continuously mocked by muses who actually know them*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What is it about the Devil Hulk that makes him seem so badass?

Besides the fact that he looks like a snake. >_>

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just watched the new DmC trailer and I can do nothing but stair in confusion.....
I think the attacking of the satire is too much.. I don't know. I'm confused... :(

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Just watched DmC E3 trailer and stream. Can't wait to time when PC release date will be announced, I want to get full Collector edition of game.

Top Bottom