• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
33556463.jpg

I'm not sure what to expect of this, really. I received it for free from the author on Twitter just for following him a couple of months back. O_O

Here's hoping it's a good read.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
(Forgot to mention I'm reading indie books only this month, as apparently it's Indie April).

Finished this a couple of days ago, which I really liked:

41574335.jpg

Now I'm moving on to this:

23569558.jpg

(As far as I remember from when I first added it, it's something of a modern Erlking story. Which is very much "Yes, please!" for me).

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I started reading "and the mountain echoed" by Khalid Hosseini.

I bought volumes 1 and 2 of the Abe Sapien series. It's written by Scott Allie and Mike mignola with art of Sebastian and Max fiumara.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Books I've read since my last reading post:

-The Brightistry by James Duvall
Percival Gynt and the Conspiracy of Days by Drew Melbourne
-Piper by Jay Asher, Jessica Freeburg (Illustrated by Jeff Stokely).
34272550.jpg

(Because Pied Piper retellings=:inlove:

Kinda broke my "Indie books only this month" rule with that last one, but... *shrug*.

Now I'm reading Dead Air by Luna Selas.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
3267466.jpg

Getting back into DWJ's books again makes me want to re-read the Chrestomanci series. Don't get me wrong, love Howl and the gang (though you don't see much of him, Calcifer or Sophie in either sequel), but I adored Chrestomanci as a character. <3

Might re-read it, if I can get past the "you have a ton of unread books on your shelf" guilt currently plaguing me. >.>

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I finished reading Chicago by David Mamet. That's a slowburn murder mystery set in the 1920s.

I started rereading Story by Robert McKee, hoping it might get me out of my rut.

Depression and writer's block go hand in hand.

Top Bottom