• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Got in my first writing sprint of the day, so going to reward myself with an episode of Prison Break (while I have whatever passes for breakfast), then I'll probably do another sprint, take care of a few household chores, and get in a bit more reading (a little more than halfway through The Phantom of the Opera).

This is going to be a very lather, rinse, repeat kind of day as far as the above mentioned tasks are concerned.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
It's in America.
I'll be honest... I don't like that argument, but whatever the reason why you don't like the actual location of Seattle, I'll just have to take your word for it.

As someone who loves futuristic-looking cities, I lament the fact that there aren't any that look "futuristic enough" in America.

So, in a roundabout sense, I kind of understand where you're coming from, even if I don't like the actual "angle" of the argument itself.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'll be honest... I don't like that argument, but whatever the reason why you don't like the actual location of Seattle, I'll just have to take your word for it.

As someone who loves futuristic-looking cities, I lament the fact that there aren't any that look "futuristic enough" in America.

So, in a roundabout sense, I kind of understand where you're coming from, even if I don't like the actual "angle" of the argument itself.
Reality sucks that way.
You don't have to take my word for it. It's just one of those things that.... well. Not everyone will give any thought to. Or believe could be possible and probable. So I won't go into the details of that side of things, BUT I think everyone is in agreement that the path ahead for America is not looking good.
I mean it's not looking good for most but America will be the most hard hit. I don't want to be there when it happens. I don't want my family to be there, I don't want my friends to be there. If I could convince the people I care about that the fan is going to get turned on real soon and dung is going to go flying, I would. But based on the reactions from a select few people I've shared my thoughts and feelings with, I'm apparently stark-raving mad.

And for the record, when and if (I try real hard not to at all) I talk down about America, I don't necessarily mean the people in it but rather those dumbarse puppets called the government, and Hollywood, and all that is linked to both.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm apparently stark-raving mad.

And for the record, when and if (I try real hard not to at all) I talk down about America, I don't necessarily mean the people in it but rather those dumbarse puppets called the government, and Hollywood, and all that is linked to both.
That's all I've been trying to say this entire time.

I didn't know that was the reason you didn't want to be in the states, so that's actually a pretty good motive to leave.

Look, you're probably gonna think I'm also a bit mad (more than usual I mean) but might I recommend Montana?

I've been to a lot of different places, and that place seems (from what I've read, it's still not crossed off my bucket list) to be the... -least- corrupt.

I could be wrong, though.

So yeah, good answer... and good luck.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Drinking my first cup of the day, working on one of the last final fight scenes (about nine scenes left to go), and then I'll be moving onto laundry and other mundane bits of housework.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just got back from seeing Trolls at the cinema - genuinely very good, which is always nice when you're expecting it to be crap.

Both boys in tears when the two main characters started singing a beautiful version of True Colors. Never seen them get emotional when watching films before - something for me to save in the blackmail bank for later...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Since kiddo's sick at home again today, I'm alternating between giving her soup and hot liquids (green tea with honey, apple cider), watching Prison Break when she goes back to bed, and tucking in to a bit of writing whenever I get the chance.

Top Bottom