• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Still plugging away through my second chapter; I'm seriously doubting I'll be done this weekend, as I originally thought (and of course, now that I've said that, watch me miraculously pull it off tomorrow).

I'm about to put on the last three episodes of Black Lagoon, and ask myself why I ploughed through it this quickly....again. >.< Oh well; withdrawal inbound, lol.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Going to try & catch up on some TV I have missed since I was away. Also watched Wolf Of Wall Street (which was great).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Eating nutella on crackers and feeling absolutely no regrets...and beta reading. Am I done yet? Am I done yet? Am I done yet? Am I done yet?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just got back from my morning walk, so now it's cleaning and relaxing time until mum gets up and we have to prepare for her friend's son's 8mo birthday tonight. ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Eating a totally healthy breakfast of french fries, a cheeseburger, and a rootbeer float. >_> I think this totally undid all the good those 4 1/2 miles walked this morning did. *headwalls* So worth it, though. >_> Om nom nom.

Top Bottom