• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Stalling. :shifty:
Typing.
tumblr_mjpophtgQ81rre3qno1_500.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just finished watching some Are you Afraid of the Dark and Goosebumps. It's making me feel all nostalgic, and weirdly enough, reminding me of Christmas as a child. I used to love watching those shows with friends when the weather was lousy and cold. :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Catching up on messages, listening to the radio (EDIT: Thankfully, they're going to play Duran Duran in a minute), then it's off to Daz Studio to sort out a picture of Nite and Vergil that I've been trying to render for sometime (I've had nothing but trouble with lighting).

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Other (ex)half just had some kinda seizure, dragging almost unconscious person from shower and trying to get them to breathe? = so much fun.

If this is the citalopram... he's been on it 1 week and this happens? It's going in the trash so he can't take any more of this junk. Way to start the day.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Other (ex)half just had some kinda seizure, dragging almost unconscious person from shower and trying to get them to breathe? = so much fun.

If this is the citalopram... he's been on it 1 week and this happens? It's going in the trash so he can't take any more of this junk. Way to start the day.

I hope he's going to be alright. :S

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I hope he's going to be alright. :S
he's okay, I think... but he's getting his ass to the GP as soon as capable. it looked like the symptoms of an OD but I know he didn't. maybe he's got some kind of heart or brain problem (all blood draining from face, dilated pupils, physical collapse, REALLY slow heart rate, etc). don't think it's epilepsy or anything like that though, that looks different.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
he's okay, I think... but he's getting his ass to the GP as soon as capable. it looked like the symptoms of an OD but I know he didn't. maybe he's got some kind of heart or brain problem (all blood draining from face, dilated pupils, physical collapse, REALLY slow heart rate, etc). don't think it's epilepsy or anything like that though, that looks different.

Geez. You just can't seem to catch a break. :( I hope he'll be alright, and likewise, I hope you're doing okay.

On a lighter note, I noticed that K&C has updates, so I'll be checking them out some time today. ^^ (I need all the distractions I can get, at this point).

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Geez. You just can't seem to catch a break. :( I hope he'll be alright, and likewise, I hope you're doing okay.

thanks Rebel ^^ yea, this has been the most stressful two months. friend issues, work issues, relationship issues, now I dunno if my "housemate" is gonna have a turn at any moment or what, or even what the condition is.

On a lighter note, I noticed that K&C has updates, so I'll be checking them out some time today. ^^ (I need all the distractions I can get, at this point).
haven't had a chance to get much up with all the stuff going on >.<

I'll be simultaneously updating the other one was well, Bastard Prince? two at once, I must be crazy.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
thanks Rebel ^^ yea, this has been the most stressful two months. friend issues, work issues, relationship issues, now I dunno if my "housemate" is gonna have a turn at any moment or what, or even what the condition is.

Not a problem. ^^ *Hug* I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that things start improving, all around.

haven't had a chance to get much up with all the stuff going on >.<

I'll be simultaneously updating the other one was well, ******* Prince? two at once, I must be crazy.

*Nod nod* Given everything, it's completely understandable that you haven't had much time for it.

Lol! I love how the site censored it. XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

If he's never had it before, then probably.
According to my Doc, it takes about 3 days to work.
A couple of years ago, I had an EEG done because I kept having 'Vacant episodes'. They wanted to see if I had 'temporal lobe epilepsy'. In the end, because it wasn't any sort of condition, it was classed as an effect of Citalopram.

My Aunt's father was on Citalopram, but he had to stop taking it because he kept falling asleep. Plus, I know that some people really cannot take it.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
If he's never had it before, then probably.
According to my Doc, it takes about 3 days to work.
A couple of years ago, I had an EEG done because I kept having 'Vacant episodes'. They wanted to see if I had 'temporal lobe epilepsy'. In the end, because it wasn't any sort of condition, it was classed as an effect of Citalopram.

My Aunt's father was on Citalopram, but he had to stop taking it because he kept falling asleep. Plus, I know that some people really cannot take it.
Yeah he's never had any kind of AD meds before. I got citalopram myself years back but I never had any side effects except not being able to fall asleep properly. Gave me wicked insomnia for 3 months, so I quit.

I figured he had this kinda of thing before - I remember it happening once but not thinking it was serious because it lasted a few seconds and not 5 minutes like this time and a couple years ago. So maybe it's not the citalopram per se but the citalopram is exacerbating some condition he's already got. But if this is a common thing with citalopram it seems kinda dangerous. What if it this had happened while someone was driving, or just walking. he couldn't even stand up, and he doesn't remember it.

Did you stop taking it?

Top Bottom