• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yeah he's never had any kind of AD meds before. I got citalopram myself years back but I never had any side effects except not being able to fall asleep properly. Gave me wicked insomnia for 3 months, so I quit.

I figured he had this kinda of thing before - I remember it happening once but not thinking it was serious because it lasted a few seconds and not 5 minutes like this time and a couple years ago. So maybe it's not the citalopram per se but the citalopram is exacerbating some condition he's already got. But if this is a common thing with citalopram it seems kinda dangerous. What if it this had happened while someone was driving, or just walking. he couldn't even stand up, and he doesn't remember it.

Did you stop taking it?

I'm not surprised. I still have insomnia, but no one seems to know (or care) if it's down to brain 'patterns' or Citalopram.

I don't know if you've ever read the side effects but convulsions (which I'm assuming are fits of some sort) is one of them (but it's pretty rare).
http://www.nhs.uk/medicine-guides/p...tion=Anxiety&medicine=citalopram hydrobromide
When someone is on Citalopram, they aren't supposed to drive or operate machinery. I know that because of being on it, I couldn't/wouldn't be able to take driving lessons/test (I checked a few years ago).

Yeah, I'm still on it. I don't think my Doctor knows what to do. I'm on the maximum dose that I can take (apparently, any dose above 40mg can interact and exacerbate asthma).

Reactions: V

V

Oldschool DMC fan
He must be one of those 1 in 1000 or 10,ooo who has seizures, low BP & abnormal heart rate from it. Think he read the side effects but he has to drive. Has quit them now apparently and says he feels a bit better. Guess he's just one of those people who is sensitive to meds and shouldn't take stuff that messes with the brain.

It's just a mood stabiliser, right? I got prescribed it for anxiety because for a while I was living in a rooming house full of weirdos and addicts in an unfamiliar town, and then shortly after I moved into my bf's parents place temporarily and they were kinda neurotic people too. It took the edge off feeling anything but other than it didn't seem worth taking it, especially when you can't get any proper sleep.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Thinking on mine new FanFic that also would be crossover, if show that on FF.net, as this one is M rated stuff, well I overdo that one as first mine more mature fanfiction experiment finally as I never wrote M rated one.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Slowly working through my first chapter, and trying to decide how to lengthen it somewhat so that I don't have to use the events that I plan on using to open the second chapter. Also drinking a sort of juice smoothie. Arthur's coconut and pineapple (so essentially a piña colada without the booze, lol).

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Jeez, my DA messages are getting too much to handle/reply to individually every day. I don't want to, but I might have to stop replying to the less important stuff or I won't have time to get art done.

KRSkull

Sitting on the stairs drinking coffee and watching south park the episode with this intro.

Warning: this song may contain some mature stuff.

while watching the men destroy the bathroom next to my room.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Making myself finish packing. I really don't want to leave for this trial. I just...have such bad feelings about it. I hope we survive (and I mean this literally, not figuratively) this week. I really do. Therefor, I'm also currently bidding the forums adieu for a few days. Have a good week. Pray I don't die. Don't eat all the pizza without me, 'kay? ;)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Making myself finish packing. I really don't want to leave for this trial. I just...have such bad feelings about it. I hope we survive (and I mean this literally, not figuratively) this week. I really do. Therefor, I'm also currently bidding the forums adieu for a few days. Have a good week. Pray I don't die. Don't eat all the pizza without me, 'kay? ;)

*Hugs* Please come back to us safe and sound, Shadow. :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*Hugs* Please come back to us safe and sound, Shadow. :(
I miss Shadow :(

*huglz**missed you guys* ^^ *missed the rest of the forums, as well**huglz forums*

---

What am I doing?
Typing up this post. Yepyep. Also wondering if I'm too lazy to go eat chilaquiles and then type up stuff since I haven't been on a computer in a week. *ish tired*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Changed FB accounts, so I sent invites to u gaiz on here who were buddies on the old account. I have a weirdo stalker on the old one and I don't want to log in each time to see that BS. ^^

The art page is still the same though, right?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
yeah, that one's cool, it won't change. ^^ I made it under a different 'official' acc from my casual 'mucking around' FB one.

Awesome. :)

Currently doing: Waiting for my parents to show up (or call to let me know that they're getting close). In the meantime, trying not to do any writing, since getting interrupted makes me grumpy. >.<

Top Bottom