• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Getting ready to head out while people push me in every which direction for what they want me to do. Oh well, I'll just roll with it.

409543857.jpg

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I forgot, what is gluten? Is that the thing where the digestive system can't digest wheat products or it clogs it up...?:nailbiting:
yeah, it's a grain protein that causes some people allergies and some people intense pain. I'm not allergic to gluten but when I was young I had the same intolerance for red meat. It would give me stabbing pain in my guts all day, making me pretty "vegetarian" as a kid so people wouldn't put it in my food. but meat is easier to avoid than gluten in a lot of modern food products so I don't envy people who are allergic to it.

come to think of it I'm still intolerant of a bunch of stuff in food, I just don't care about the pain that much. but as I got older I got over the meat intolerance, or developed ability to digest it or something, even so I still avoid red meat out of habit from how much it used to hurt.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Currently doing: Sucking back coffee, one part writing, three parts tweaking what's already written (it never ceases to amaze me how many times I can read over my stuff, and still miss a flaw), and doing my best to tune out distractions...

...Excluding this site, of course. :p

Top Bottom