• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just finished dinner/tea & browsing forums on my phone at dinner table. Getting nudged by the dog because I'm not giving him any attention.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Waiting for Magicka to download and also my dinner to arrive...forgot it was Friday night which means food takes three days longer than normal to arrive...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Downloading Bayonetta through the PSN, courtesy of having just done our taxes, and thus, having the ability to engage in some frivolous spending.

At the rate it's downloading, I may not be playing it until sometime tomorrow. :laugh:

Last edited:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The Okami brush gods could be anything. A friend of mine is a big fan of pet rats so she inspired me to make a sculpture of a rat Okami brush god. Maybe I'll post it up when it's done.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Still trying to wrap up this chapter. I swear, I literally have almost nothing left to type for it; for some reason, I'm just having trouble figuring out a way to close it. >.<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Wishing I had washed my hands before touching my eyes.

I have given birth to two of my children without any pain relief and just cracked on with it. I have just accidentally rubbed pepper in my eyes and I want to die.

Top Bottom