• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Just finished watching House of Cards. 10 out of 10.
bbuHDO3.gif

Last edited:

KRSkull

Remembering back at 2010 when i was young. I was sitting with my friend in his car and we were smoking cigars (it was the first and probably last time) and the windows were closed. so the car was filled with smoke and we were stopped by the police and they thought that we were high because of all the smoke. and we told them that we aren't high and we gave them a cigar to check for themselves and we ended up becoming best friends.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trying to decide whether I try the ocean again or the rain again... or maybe I should try the forest sounds?
Debating whether or not to lament on FB about my lack of sleep.... I only do it because I can't say it in person to my family and friends. If I don't mention it, then when people ask me to go out or babysit or do something that requires a fair amount of energy, I can't say no. Because then I'd have to answer questions as to why not and I'd rather just....not talk. Especially when I'm tired. And grumpy. And sad. I'll turn into a worse mess than I am now. So....maybe I'll just drop a hint on FB.
:grumpy:
Also slurping some breakfast cereal because my mouth is as dry as a desert and I can't stomach more water. Although I can't stomach much of anything. Oooosh, this A.D. dosage has not been gentle on me:hungover:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Drinking tea, Swedish ginger thins, downloading some HUGE files to make Jake a DVD about trucks and waiting for the GP to call and see if my heart is going to asplode or whatever...

Top Bottom