• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Sitting at home with a coffee, watching over my sick child.

I think it's fair to say she has chickenpox. It still doesn't explain the eternal cough she's had, but the fact that, not only have red bumps broken out all over her body that allergy medicine isn't repelling, she's also suffering from some of the other symptoms that come with chickenpox. Well, she isn't complaining, but by the sound of that cough, she probably has a sore throat. She has mild fevers that come and go, and reduced appetite (which says a lot, since she isn't a big eater to begin with).

Beyond that, I'm going to try and watch the newest episode of Supernatural, and get a few things done around here.

KRSkull

drinking coffee and eating a cheese sandwich to calm myself down. Then its going to be some dragon ass kicking time in Skyrim.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Working a bit here and there on my next chapter; I actually started it two days ago, and for once, it's not going to take me over a week to complete. :p

When I take a little break, I'm going to convince my daughter to watch a movie in my room, so I can take over the livingroom t.v., and see what the Bayonetta movie is like.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Was meant to have 1 game on Battlefield 4 but ended up playing it for over 3 hours. Just finished & now getting ready to go out for some food.

KRSkull

finishing my dinner then i will be going to blow the dust off Dungeon Siege III. been a while since i played that game

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Hahaha, not too shabby! :laugh:

I was never particular great with DDR-style games. Oh sure, I could hit the right buttons on the dance pad, for the most part...

...But I sure as hell didn't make it S-S-Stylish! :cool:
Lol thanks.

I don't play as much as I use to but I always liked these games and they're a fun way to exercise too.

I know I'm not the best but I still try to pull off tricks and show off a little. It's sometimes hard because I still want to pass the song.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Lol thanks.

I don't play as much as I use to but I always liked these games and they're a fun way to exercise too.

I know I'm not the best but I still try to pull off tricks and show off a little. It's sometimes hard because I still want to pass the song.

Nah dude, you did awesome. At least I could tell you were dancing, as opposed to looking like a spastic monkey who stomps too hard...

I've seen a lot of those...I seriously don't want to know what I look like, playing those games; I'd be scarred for life.

As long as you derive enjoyment from it, nothing else matters. :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work and clock watching already, only 4 and half hours left until I can get home and fit in some gaming.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Weekly hair appointment. Having it done professionally is so much better than the fail that happened when I tried to do it myself. :tongue:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
replacing the internals and reconditioning a distributor and fitting a new dash loom , then afterwards i have to do a gasket and fit a new fuel pump and injectors. Then it is lunchtime and in the afternoon ive got callipers to do aswell as a wishbone and shocks and do a,full service on another car so it is busy busy

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Listening to Shadows of the Damned soundtrack with all it's other-worldly ambient sounds while its raining hard as hell with fog. Yes..........................................

Top Bottom