• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
that moment when you're cleaning your toys and you can't help it

lDrp8Hl.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Waiting for lunch and tea to be ready. Can't decide if I should play Skyrim next or if I should sit and watch more Black Butler. >_>

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Drinking an almost-undrinkable cup of tea made by my daughter. She means well but it truly is disgusting.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Playing Fable Anniversary as I wait for mum to come back from therapy. I need to use Will more in this game. It's really surprisingly fun to kill giant wasps with fireballs. =D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Playing Fable Anniversary as I wait for mum to come back from therapy. I need to use Will more in this game. It's really surprisingly fun to kill giant wasps with fireballs. =D
My favourite spell of choice when I played Fable TLC was Infernal Wrath and Lightning. There is something immensely satisfying about watching people turn to ash or their heads popping off with the force of supernatural electricity jolting through their bodies.

Ok, so I sound mental. But it's still fun.

I am currently about to sign off for the night and watch some crap TV in bed :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My favourite spell of choice when I played Fable TLC was Infernal Wrath and Lightning. There is something immensely satisfying about watching people turn to ash or their heads popping off with the force of supernatural electricity jolting through their bodies.

Ok, so I sound mental. But it's still fun.

I am currently about to sign off for the night and watch some crap TV in bed :D

I love Infernal Wrath and Divine Fury. X3 I think those are about the only spells I used when I first played TLC (mainly cuz I always had a hard time figuring out how to switch between different spells ._.). I don't think you sound mental, though. :3 *always had fun watching bandits' heads pop off, too*

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work and its 7.30am and already struggling to find work to do, so many better things I could be doing with my time.

Top Bottom