• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Keaton

Premium
Pantera Queen;193040 said:
Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days and got stuck on last story mode in Sonic Adventure 2

I LOVE that game, Last Story is a blast too ^^
Though, it was so tough getting all the Emeralds to get there ^^

I'm still playing Final Fantasy VIII ^^

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I just discovered a not so good condition Nightmare Creatures in my boxes at the storage unit and it surprisingly has been playing so far. I'm getting my ass kicked dearly.

Meg

just finished assassin's creed 2! :lol: still playing dissidia and will get tekken 6 soon.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Modern Warfare 2, trying to get the title and emblem for doing the prestige challenges with the intervention.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dawn of War Platinum Edition, mixing it up between the original and the two expansion packs, god I love this game, fantastic deal.

Keaton

Premium
Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 4 - just starting, damn, I hate starting these things with no-cards and a Developer's idea of a deck ¬_¬;

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;193844 said:
While I still won't buy that on PC, how is it on the 360?

Its awesome though im getting tired of games lagging out and hosts switching all the time. Also people exploiting some glitches. Needs to be patched and soon (Infinity Ward have said one is on the way). Game itself is superb though and lots more to unlock than CoD 4 & much more customisation.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dark Drakan;193846 said:
Its awesome though im getting tired of games lagging out and hosts switching all the time. Also people exploiting some glitches. Needs to be patched and soon (Infinity Ward have said one is on the way). Game itself is superb though and lots more to unlock than CoD 4 & much more customisation.

Mm, that's what I'm concerned about, IWnet has a reputation for sucking already with host connection, and the glitches seem to be fairly rampant, at least they're taking a stand with that Javelin Glitch thingy.

Top Bottom