• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;193848 said:
Mm, that's what I'm concerned about, IWnet has a reputation for sucking already with host connection, and the glitches seem to be fairly rampant, at least they're taking a stand with that Javelin Glitch thingy.

I wasnt even aware of that glitch until recently anyway (havent even unlocked the weapon). :lol:

Im sure they will get everything patched soon as CoD MW2 is the biggest online game at the moment and will be for some time. They will want as few complaints as possible and the lagging and host problems are a real pain. Can have 5 games that go without a hitch followed by 5 games that are laggy and changing host all the time then lag out and close. Probably worse for me as i play the large team games so i can stay in party chat (other game modes disable it).

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
They need to fix the Javelin Glitch in MW2 soon, I was playing someone using it like once every three games.

Which is why I bought Alone in the Dark and Section 8 today, hopefully keeps me amused until this patch.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am currently enjoying(not playing, enjoying) Metroid Prime. That is my absolute favorite game. It just get's you so immersed into the game that you feel like you're actually playing it. I LOVE it.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Section 8, not as good as I had hoped. I like everything about this game except for the aiming, it's horrid.

aka958

Don't trust people
Dissidia final fantasy
Final fantasy XII
Resident evil 4
Devil may cry 4

These games holds me in so much to do that i don't know what to do!

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Modern Warfare 2, just got nuked even though we were winning so I checked the game stats to see how the hell they managed that. The guy was 25-0, guy on my team 0-25... They had the same clan tag so I came to the conlusion they are boostingfags.

sdf

Assassins Creed 2
Linger in Shadows {{one of my most beloved ever}}
and some times on-line RE5.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing Bayonetta. Love the game, and it is one of the best action games.:)

DreadnoughtDT;193949 said:
Holy-! CM, you like ZOE too!? So, I guess I'm NOT the only fan of it in the world...

Yes, played the first and second games. Both games are awesome, especially the second one. Too bad the low sales of the games put an end or a halt to the series progression. Hopefully in the future, there will be Zone of the Enders 3. Not only me, there are other members in this forum liked the game too, but I can't remember who...

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Playing Skate 2, trying to do all the free skate activities online with my friend.

After this I will start Alone in the Dark.

Sparda™

Devil May Cry 4, toying around with my new sword, the Sparda.

EDIT: A couple of shots...

sydante.jpg

Zato-OW

King
Sparda™;194533 said:
Devil May Cry 4, toying around with my new sword, the Sparda.

EDIT: A couple of shots...

sydante.jpg

Ya, I wish they could make it extend like in DMC1. But the modders did a great jobs making it anyway. It look perfect on Dante.

Anyway I'm mainly playing Bayonetta and Dawn of War 2 right now and a little bit of AC2.

Top Bottom