• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I've been playing RE 0 and DMC 4 SE since I beated RE 1 with Jill and Chris. On my first time playing as Jill I forgot to save Chris since one MO Disk was missing and I felt really bad, but I replayed it on my save backtracking a lot. So yeah, I saved him. Also on Chris' side I saved Rebecca without letting the Hunter kill her, I basically sprinted across the rooms just to save her. I love her just as much as I love Chris. So now I'm enjoying so much playing RE 0. Also Lady in DMC 4 SE is reeeeeeeally good. I don't get used to Trish's controls yet but she's cool too.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Actually am managing to play Dishonored! =D Got to (what I'm assuming is the first) meeting the Outsider and I'm feeling okay. Turning off head bobbing probably helped. Can feel a little bit of pain starting to build so I think I'm going to stop soon.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
- Fallout 4 on a high-tech build. I try to roleplay as a tramuatized character that isn't dealing with the death of his wife very well, but instead of using lead wepaons like I normally would on this type of character, I'm going lasers. I was pleasantly surprised at how good laser weapons in this game are! Really cool modding opportunities on the guns too.

- DmC, there's no such thing as too much DmC. Going to try and finish the game on DMD with Must Style on (enemies don't take damage unless you have an S-rank in style). With Hardcore mode on building style is a lot harder than in the vanilla game so certain specific waves can take me like 20 minutes to beat. And witches, uuuugh the witches. They are the absolute worst.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
tumblr_ohmwczVR9R1rtit9so1_1280.jpg

RadiantWolf

Conlige suspectos semper habitos.
D-ranking it up in Devil May Cry 4: SE. Don't make fun of me, I'm elderly.

Also Final Fantasy XIV again even though I am terrible at it. The button bloat issue in the endgame is real. Hopefully Square will pull through and fix it in Stormblood.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm about to get a drink, hit the lights, put my surround sound, 7.1 headset, and start Rez.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
In an attempt to reclaim my childhood, I bought and am playing "Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble".

Being a handheld game, it doesn't quite hold up to the console games, but it's fun to play so far. Playing this game reminds me of the fact that VJ3 will probably never come out. :'(

Goldsickle

Playing Dishonored 2, trying to go for perfect stealth and no kill on my first playthrough.

A couple of enemies die due to a glitch that seems to be affecting other players and the only way to undo it is to replay almost a whole chapter : /
The glitch is where specific enemies you knock out with your bare hands will die after you complete a certain task.

At least the game comes with an "OCD-assist" feature, where you can keep track of your kills and alerts by pausing and finding out if you have registered any via the "Statistics" page.

Goldsickle

Okay, got my Flesh And Steel trophy for Dishonored 2 on my first playthrough of the game (just like what I did for the first Dishonored).

Now to replay the game with superpowers...

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Started playing "The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds" on the 3DS.

It's pretty good. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom