• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
The game had a rocky launch that I think has permanently traumatized it but it's smoothed out a lot since then.

I didn't get it at launch, only when it got rid of the monthly fees. I think it's good, yeah. The possibility to visit pretty much all of Tamriel being the thing I love the most.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
tumblr_oguv89r0Dx1rtit9so2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogus1gINdO1rtit9so5_1280.jpg

I love this game now Overwatch

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, FFXV comes out next week and I'm extra excited for this one. Still, out of all the FF games I've never played the one that's fascinated me the most is VI. I started playing at X, I've beaten XIII, XIII-2 and got pretty far on LR and XII, and I've never gotten very far on VII or VIII and I've never played the others, but out of all of the ones that I've never played, VII and VIII included, the one that's got me most interested was VI. I think I'll give it a try before long. I got it for $3 on PSN and I've put on my backlog but maybe a playthrough is in order.

RadiantWolf

Conlige suspectos semper habitos.
Trying to finally finish Batman Arkham Knight. Boy I sure do love spending 4-6 hours of game time on finding Riddler trophies.

I am convinced that the true villain of the Arkham series is the Riddler. My reaction to dealing with him has become "There is a crime here! Who did it? What's that, you say? Riddler you say? Well, then, I'm turning the heck around, then."

For legality: Currently playing Pokemon Sun. It feels easier than the past games. I have yet to find an encounter I cannot beat in my first try with the vast majority of my team still standing. The Pokemon games have never been very challenging until you hit post game content but there were still usually encounters I had to make a second try at here and there.

I'm also playing Devil May Cry 2 again for some reason. I may get laughed off the planet for this but it's better than I remember it being.

Skagewid

After today and my big purchase, I will begin to play SFV and Left 4 dead. And I continue DMC 2 , Dragon Age 2 , Half-Life 1 and a few of gwent , sometime with @Foxtrot94 .

berto

I Saw the Devil
I was going to play FFVI but I got to playing Granadia on the PS1 and it's f***ing hysterical.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I bought GTA5 during Steam's Black Friday sale... not sure I'm feeling it so far, if I'm honest. Michael and Franklin don't really strike me as particularly interesting and the humour seems to flat. The banter between characters up to this point is just so... meh. I'll probably just watch my teenager finish it and write it off as £20 poorly spent.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I bought GTA5 during Steam's Black Friday sale... not sure I'm feeling it so far, if I'm honest. Michael and Franklin don't really strike me as particularly interesting and the humour seems to flat. The banter between characters up to this point is just so... meh. I'll probably just watch my teenager finish it and write it off as £20 poorly spent.

GTA 5 mostly focused on the same plot point throughout. Michael betrayed Trevor, and everyone wah wah's about it until the end of the game...essentially. It felt less like a GTA game and rather more like a poorly scripted soap opera with nothing to do in a "bigger world". Which in turn actually makes the game feel smaller in its own entirety. I even find GTA Online to be equally as dull and uninspiring. I'd say it probably wasn't the right route to take GTA, but the appeal was certainly huge, and nobody is going to ignore dollar signs. Such a shame that it didn't live up to its full potential. Oh, and I didn't like most of the characters, especially not Michael.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I played rachet and clank ps4 demo, the y2k post modern rpg demo, pokken tournament demo (i chose lucario) and splatoon demo

Top Bottom