• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's Halloween time and it's horror games for me. I got Yomawari Nightmare and I'll be playing that. I'll also try to get to The Evil Within, Fatal Frame 2, Shadows of the Damned and RE0 and 4.

Meg

Finished Rise of the Tomb Raider. Went back to do some of the optional missions and challenge tombs that I missed. Buuuuuut then I downloaded Abzu (it's very pretty) along with Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell and Resident Evil 5 (for Halloween). :happy:

So like.....those other two games that I've barely touched for like two months? I'll go back to them......eventually.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
big_thumb_23231e79386c1ab89860ceeb469f743b.jpg

Dead rising 1

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Completed the main story of "Yo-Kai Watch". Not the most complex rpg story but it was the first in the series. The Quests are where it's at though, it really allows you to bond with the other characters and the Yokai.

But damnit Robonyan, let me catch you already! You're like the Tauros of Yo-Kai Watch!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
After leaving it to sit on the X-1 since the start of this year, I finally started up a file of DMC4: SE. Gods, I forgot how hard it was without powers unlocked (the original, that is; this is my first time playing the SE).

berto

I Saw the Devil
I've just beat Transformers Devastation. Not bad. I thought I was going to hate it but once I got used to the layout and the moves I got to like it. It's not my favorite P* title so I'm not that interested in playing again but I am glad I played it.

Now I'll be playing Everyone's Gone to the Rapture. It also strikes me as the kind of game I'll enjoy but only play once. I'm trying to get through my free games since I have a scary huge back catalog and it only gets bigger when there's a sale of some kind and I game I wanted is under $2.

Meg

Rise of the Tomb Raider 100% Complete!!!!!! :D:thumbsup::eek::woot:

Perfect timing too because later today I'm going to pick up Watch Dogs 2 and dive into that.

.............oh yeah I have a few other games that I should probably spend more time playing......

eventually.

RadiantWolf

Conlige suspectos semper habitos.
I have been big into MMOs in my lifetime so I always have a few of them going. Currently it's Final Fantasy XIV and Elder Scrolls Online, both of which are very good. They certainly have their downsides but if you can enjoy them for what they are instead of comparing them to World of WarCraft they're quite fun experiences.

Also currently playing Pillars of Eternity and Alien: Isolation. A lot of my library consists of games that are a few years old now that I did not get the chance to look into at the time of their release.

Recently beat DmC: Devil May Cry for the first time.

RadiantWolf

Conlige suspectos semper habitos.
@RadiantWolf
Yo, I play TESO too.

It's good, right?

The game had a rocky launch that I think has permanently traumatized it but it's smoothed out a lot since then. I enjoy the idea of an open world MMO that encourages exploration both of its landscapes and of its systems. One of my alts is an argonian sorcerer who wears full plate and uses a bow. Not a terribly sensible set up but I liked that the game allowed me to do it.

Top Bottom