• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Destroy all humans
I'm one grindy trophy away from the platinum
Dude, I played 2 so many times that I knew all the dialogue off by heart.
That was a great game series. :thumbsup:

Xeroxis said:
*Grabby Hands*
tumblr_mw79ry7eWs1rjwa86o1_500.gif

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Mostly now playing again Elsword and Eve online but soon returning to DEMD beacuse i have DLC to do

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Just 100% Twisted Metal: Black. A bit grindy for the gold, but oh those sweet sweet cheat codes.
If you baked me a cheat code cake, I'd have it buried with me

Aurelius

Just 100% Twisted Metal: Black. A bit grindy for the gold, but oh those sweet sweet cheat codes.
If you baked me a cheat code cake, I'd have it buried with me
Black is my all time favorite Twisted Metal game. I can play that game for days and never get bored... even after 100% completion! I remember getting hyped for Twisted Metal '12 but as soon as I opened the case and realized that I could install Black on my PS3... bye, bye 2012 and hello 2001!

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Finished Fire Emblem Awakening yesterday since I've been stuck for 2 years on the last chapter, also playing Chris' campaing in RE6 'cause I'm playing with a friend at his home. I really hate the PS3 controller bug with the accelerator on the car, had to repeat the part so many times (at least I put Initial D's music to motivate myself).

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Playing "Dai Gyakuten Saiban" (The Great Ace Attorney), a spin-off of the Ace Attorney franchise. Basically you play as Phoenix Wright's Japanese ancestor Ryuunosuke Naruhodou who's training to be a lawyer and after a series of events goes to London where he joins forces with Sherlock Holmes and solves various cases. Surprisingly it plays closer to "Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney" rather than a recent AA game, not that I'm complaining as PLvsAA was amazing. :tongue:

latest

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Just platinum'd assassin's creed 2 (ps3). Not a hard one, but a little time consuming along with it's moments. It was also kind of a chore since I already did this on the 360. Not looking forward to the ps4 plat...

Goldsickle

A week ago, I started playing Resident Evil 7, on Madhouse for my first playthrough.
I was lucky that I got the download code, even though I did not preorder the game.

At the moment, I have already obtained my Platinum Trophy for this game.

Top Bottom