• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Another playthrough of Dragon Age 2, this time as a mage so that I get my brother in the party instead of my sister. The former is a pretty interesting character, because he has an inferiority complex. Understandably so because he's the little brother of an RPG protagonist which pretty much always puts him as "the brother of the Champion" instead of being his own man.

Won't lie though, he can be very whiny at times.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Man I've got so much to play.

- DmC, to finally try and SSS rank Gods Must Die mode.
- Mass Effect 1
- Alpha Protocol
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
- Metro 2033
- Metro Last Light
- Dragon Age Inquisition
- Dragon Age 2 second playthrough
- Mortal Kombat X

This is a very good time to be me :thumbsup:

Meg

So a little while ago a bought a long JRPG called Trails of Cold Steel II (it's great). But also time consuming. So naturally I started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider because everyone knows Long Games + Little Time = Perfect Sense. :'(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Rise of the Tomb Raider is so good. I wasn't expecting it to be this good. I wasn't prepared for it. Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!

I still haven't even had a chance to check it out yet. My fiancée said she'd show me what it was like the other day, but we never got around to it =(

I'm currently having to start GTA 4 again because my save data for that has gone walkies.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Playing both the demo for Pokémon Sun/Moon as well as Pokémon Yellow.

Can't wait to transfer my Ash-Greninja to the full game. :thumbsup:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Lucius.

Had to just kill Susan whilst she was in the bathtub. Scrub a dub dub.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So, finally got to see what Rise of the Tomb Raider is all about. And oh my goodness, where do I start? My fiancée showed me some different parts, like Croft Manor, and the Baba Yaga section.

I didn't play from the beginning, but from what it looks like, it seems like they've put A LOT of detail into this; plot wise, and visually.

I loved Croft Manor, what with the audio files of her mother, father, and butler etc. And the nice nod backs to the original Tomb Raider series, such as Winston referencing Lara locking him in the freezer (TR2), and Lara saying about the Excalibur sword (TR: Legends) - It really makes you feel nostalgic.

I'm not even the biggest Tomb Raider fan, but I really like the direction the reboot has taken. I like how it feels open world like, but still also feels like a Tomb Raider game. You don't feel like the openness takes away from what the game is really suppose to be about, in fact to me it greatly enhanced the experience.

Yeah, a really good game.

Skagewid

I'm playing to shadow warrior the first waiting for having enough money to buy the second chapter, the elder scrolls online with @Foxtrot94 and some matches on Evolve Stage 2.

Top Bottom