• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Playing Batman Arkham Origins. I already like this Batman more than the Arkham City Batman because here he actually shows an emotion.

Granted that emotion is anger, but there's a certaim hype to him interrogating people by mercilessly throwing gangsters across the room and breaking their faces à la Batfleck.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Finally getting to Atelier Sophie. I've had that game since release but other games kept popping up but I decided to finally give it a go.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Playing Batman Arkham Origins. I already like this Batman more than the Arkham City Batman because here he actually shows an emotion.

Granted that emotion is anger, but there's a certaim hype to him interrogating people by mercilessly throwing gangsters across the room and breaking their faces à la Batfleck.

I think that's why Origins is my favorite. B-man is more emotional, which makes him more human, which makes things more interesting. ^^

--

Playing Arkham Knight...again. Favorite Riddler line has to be "Ah, but that was merely check! Soon I will be mating you!" -snickers- Eddie, honey, no.... Anywho, reached the last cobra battle (not counting...well), and I hate these tanks. I hate them. Maybe I'm not stealthy enough, but they're infuriating. I've actually gotten to where, if I can, I'll eject from the batmobile and use the disruptor to destroy them. Because, otherwise, I spend 3 hours on a game of hide and seek that should take no time at all.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think that's why Origins is my favorite. B-man is more emotional, which makes him more human, which makes things more interesting. ^^

--

Playing Arkham Knight...again. Favorite Riddler line has to be "Ah, but that was merely check! Soon I will be mating you!" -snickers- Eddie, honey, no.... Anywho, reached the last cobra battle (not counting...well), and I hate these tanks. I hate them. Maybe I'm not stealthy enough, but they're infuriating. I've actually gotten to where, if I can, I'll eject from the batmobile and use the disruptor to destroy them. Because, otherwise, I spend 3 hours on a game of hide and seek that should take no time at all.

It's funny too, because all the other tanks and vehicles you fight are rather easy, besides maybe the Mambas. But the Cobras are nigh-indestructible. You gotta wonder why the Knight didn't just make his whole army out of them.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's funny too, because all the other tanks and vehicles you fight are rather easy, besides maybe the Mambas. But the Cobras are nigh-indestructible. You gotta wonder why the Knight didn't just make his whole army out of them.

I know, right? An army of cobras, mambas, and maybe dragons and B-man probably wouldn't win. That said, cobras are probably really, really expensive to make...I wish they were hackable. -_-

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I know, right? An army of cobras, mambas, and maybe dragons and B-man probably wouldn't win. That said, cobras are probably really, really expensive to make...I wish they were hackable. -_-

Now that I look at the Cobras, they almost look like prototype mechs, what with them having a head at the top, and the cannon being an "arm" and the turret being the "torso". They might be super expensive because they're essentially high-grade robots.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Now that I look at the Cobras, they almost look like prototype mechs, what with them having a head at the top, and the cannon being an "arm" and the turret being the "torso". They might be super expensive because they're essentially high-grade robots.

Way they could have cut down on costs: flatter Nygma about how wonderful his robots are and how incredible they are, and then surreptitiously tell him that some people were saying the cobras were much better than his robots but they're certain he could do better and prove them wrong. You wouldn't even need to pay him. Eddie would just be insulted and create an additional robot army by not sleeping for a few weeks in order to prove anyone saying rude stuff about his robots was wrong. And they'd probably have cooler tricks than the cobras, too.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Way they could have cut down on costs: flatter Nygma about how wonderful his robots are and how incredible they are, and then surreptitiously tell him that some people were saying the cobras were much better than his robots but they're certain he could do better and prove them wrong. You wouldn't even need to pay him. Eddie would just be insulted and create an additional robot army by not sleeping for a few weeks in order to prove anyone saying rude stuff about his robots was wrong. And they'd probably have cooler tricks than the cobras, too.

At the same time he'd probably put a big ****-me light on them somewhere as a "puzzle". lol

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Playing some Evolve as Goliath (my boy <3), by chance I meet the Trapper all alone running around the map so I murder him. And he goes "Dude, really?", "I'm reporting you". I ignore him.

Later I meet him alone AGAIN and.. yeah I murder him again. He whines again. When I win the match he goes "You're so sad", "Get a life", "Motherfucker".

LOL I get that you're salty but dude, I bet your teammates are even more mad at you for being an idiot running around the map all alone with a Goliath on the prowl.

I don't say that often, but get rekt noob.

evolvegif.gif

Dark Drakan

Admin
Played DayZ ended up contracting food poisoning after eating berries as I couldn't find any other food. Then ended up shooting myself as my character was dying of starvation & dehydration. Could find enough guns to arm a military force but food and drink was nowhere to be found anywhere.

Started new character & been to 4 towns and so far not really found anything of note besides a large backpack. Hoping it's not another case of dehydration & starvation setting in before I find some decent loot...

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Dragon Age Inquisition because I beat DA2. I tried the game once before I played Origins and 2, but the game is 10 times better now that I have context to everything and I am finally capable in combat. It's practically become a different game and I LOVE it.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Zero Time Dilemma"

I have to make a decision on a coin toss. Get it right and we all go free, wrong and six of us will die...welp I got it right and got the credits. All in under ten minutes. Fastest game ever.

Goldsickle

Anywho, reached the last cobra battle (not counting...well), and I hate these tanks. I hate them. Maybe I'm not stealthy enough, but they're infuriating. I've actually gotten to where, if I can, I'll eject from the batmobile and use the disruptor to destroy them. Because, otherwise, I spend 3 hours on a game of hide and seek that should take no time at all.
Cobra battles are fun.

If you have 2 full gauges, you can just hack a Cobra from behind and make them fight one another.
I don't know how but I got lucky with the Deathstroke battle in one of my playthroughs.

A single hacked Cobra took out every other Cobra, due to some sort of glitch or placement where the hacked drone was in a position to shoot others while staying in cover.
It then proceeded to completely deplete the HP of Deathstroke's tank and I just moved in to deal the finishing blow.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Cobra battles are fun.

If you have 2 full gauges, you can just hack a Cobra from behind and make them fight one another.
I don't know how but I got lucky with the Deathstroke battle in one of my playthroughs.

A single hacked Cobra took out every other Cobra, due to some sort of glitch or placement where the hacked drone was in a position to shoot others while staying in cover.
It then proceeded to completely deplete the HP of Deathstroke's tank and I just moved in to deal the finishing blow.

Really? I've never had that work for me, but I'll give it a try. I just...hate these battles so much...I haven't touched the game in a few days cuz I'm just...not looking forward to it. x_x And don't get me started on the giant drill thing. I'll try saving my little gauge things until I get there and hopefully it'll work.

Top Bottom