• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Roleplayer's Inn: A Home For All Characters.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Then that means that they'll hurt if I cut them." Xevnas leaped up with a spinning slash, cutting a few of the wraps. "You need to strategize some more. You won't win the way you're carrying on." He elbowed Bladus in the back and then grabbed three of the wraps, swinging Bladus around until they tore and sent him flying into a mountainside. "Try harder."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus got up, he pointed his mechanic arm towards Xevnas and shouted ."Remember what i sayed, they too hold my true power under them so watch out what you cut". He shot the hook to Xevnas it got his leg, Bladus created a smirk in his face and a wawe of energy runned to Xevnas from the hook cable, it hit him like a thunder, Bladus made the cable spin in the air and slammed Xevnas to the ground."Do you like the pain".

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Hmph they won't be the main event of course... that'll be me vs. you Hunter." he commented to Ziz. "Until then I guess we should enjoy the show."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas screamed as his suit of armor conducted the electricity of the attack. With much effort, he grabbed the chain and yanked Bladus so that they were face to face, then he ripped the chain out and jammed it into Bladus' head. As they both floated in mid-air for a brief moment, Xevnas plunged both fists down on Bladus' back, sending him spiraling downward.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus got up, screaming from the pain in his back. "Haaaahhhhhhhhh you winned you now can reclaing the price". Bladus shot the claws from the mechanic arm others replaced the shot ones, one hit Xevnas the others missed, he grab his katana and jumped towards Xevnas, he hit his chess with the sword handle making him weak to a back attack, Bladus runned towards his back and slashed Xevnas back three times, Bladus raised his arms and hit Xevnas back, sending him to ground.

OOC: Sorry guys if i know more about roleplay this will be better, and even more if i know how to write some words and their meaning

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looked at solid " you interest in me is starting to get a little creepy. i know im great but try not to get too interested i'm in a commited relationship"

OOC; he really is. its part of his backstory. unfortunitly not one related to my life.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas got up, holding his shoulder where the metal claw had nicked his flesh. "This is nothing. Not even those scratches on my back are something. THIS," He said as he grabbed Bladus' arm and began to pull while stepping on his foot. "Is something." He threw him up into the air and teleported in several spots around him, each time leaving a bright yellow sword made of energy. He teleported back to the ground and clapped twice, making all the swords stab into Bladus and explode.

OOC: Xevnas' personality changes when he Devil Triggers. He becomes ruthless and acts more like Vergil, but with a higher bloodlust.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Your jokes don't amuse me, neither does the fact that you still don't take me seriously. Though all of that will change in due time." Solid said looking onto the arena. "Hopefully you're not just a waste of time with a loud mouth... I want you to at least make things challenging before I kick your ass."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz repyes " you still haven't proved that you are worth fighting. you can't beat me if you can't convince me to bother with you. after all i have no reason to care about your opinion just if you can provide me with some fun or not. now be quiet im trying to watch the fight."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus ran towards Xevnas thinking."Fynally Sunkamato, its your turn to taste blood". Bladus reached Xevnas kicking him in the face, he sended him flying, when he touch the ground Bladus was beside him he slashed his armor, his face, his tail, he didnt stoped, he puched Xevnas stomach making him fall, Bladus katana was full of blood, he licked it, he cleaned all the blood with his tongue."Finally something to taste".

OOC: Bladus is similar less wrpas make his bloodlush rise, when him has not more wrpas his true DT comes to life

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"That excuse of your sounds like an indirect way of saying you're afraid you might not win." he said mockingly. "despite how much you say otherwise you're beginning to sound like a coward." he said menacingly.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas, after the beating he had just gone through, still stood up quickly and just as defiantly as ever. He began to laugh when he saw that Bladus had licked his sword clean. "You're so gullible. Don't you think that's what I wanted you to do?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Do whatever you want, i am just saying this, if you make that explode, you will see the true devil, in this demons......also i am called genocider, so i dont play fair". He grab Xevnas Neck and choked him, he pointed to him his mechanic arm, he had a serius face, his arm started glowing and the flamethower burned Xevnas, Bladus stoped and let Xevnas go away."What is this, my body moves alone, bloodlust doesnt stops, someone help me". Bladus felled to his knees and grab his head with both hands. "SOMEONE HELPS ME".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas stood back up and explained what his blood was doing. "My blood is highly toxic, breaking down cells like they're nothing. It seems your body is going into overdrive because of that. This is rather unprecedented, but..." He held his sword towards Bladus and waved his arm towards Solid and the others. "The show must go on." He held his blade to the back of Bladus' neck. "Or I win by default."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"OR you could decapitate the fool... that's always a fun way to end things." Solid called from his higher up seat. "Whatever you choose make it quick, the next match must take place."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"You forgot something i am a blade, a biological weapon created by Mundus very hands, your blood its not toxic to me, its like water". Bladus rised up, his eyes become even more red, the firepit become a blood pond. He kick Xevnas leg, making him fall to his knees, He used his katana, and with the hilt hit his face, he impaled it in Xevnas shoulder, making Xevnas scream, he punched it futher, he drew it, it was filled with blood, he used his hands and choked Xevnas. "The blood is my only desire, my only sort of living".

Top Bottom