• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Roleplayer's Inn: A Home For All Characters.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz walked over to moises and xenvas and said " did i hear someone say the word "crazy" when ever that word comes up it always connects to something fun enough for me to get involved."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas turned to Ziz. "As a matter of fact, we were going to see if this place had anywhere to spar. I mean, it's big enough. There HAS to be an arena somewhere." He finished his drink and set it face down. "Care to join us?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Count me in..." called Solid as he entered. His left arm was bandaged, the bandages appeared to have soaked up blood. They were dry now. "I've been aching to releave some 'stress'." Solid said. The fingers of his disabled arm twitched and slightly curled. Giving way to some freshly wet blood dripping from the tips of them.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looked at solid " you're here too. it's a shame you're injured because it whould have been fun to fight you in a place like this. after all you were quite sure you could beat me or at least you said you could"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Don't let that stop you. I won't need the arm to defeat you. It's no like I could have used it before anyway." he said grabbing his sword. The blade seemed to make his eyes revert to their wolf appearance, the icy blue becoming a lot lighter.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz repled to solid " beat someone else and i will consider it, but it has to be someone strong or it won't mean anything"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Do you think I waste my time on weaker opponents?" he said scowling towards the hunter. "I only fight to get stronger, fighting someone who isnt a challenge ****es me off. It's so very boring."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther walked over and stood in front of Ziz. "Are you really that overconfident? Should I break your nose, just to prove a point? Or should I let Solid do it?" He turned halfway to Solid. "You want to show him to the arena, if there is one? I'll gladly help you."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looked at tyther " you say im overconfident for not fignting a injured opponent. do you realize how silly that sounds."

OOC; dread. if you have tyther punch ziz remember that ziz can reflect attacks and since tyther told ziz he was going to punch him there is no way ziz whould fail to counter it. ( you more than anyone else should be familer with ziz and his abilitys.)

solid you should also take note of ziz's ablity because he will use it no matter who trys to hit him.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"He implies your overconfidence because you make the mistake of constantly underestimating me. You have no knowledge of how foolish you sound in the ears of someone who knows of my power." Solid sighed then cracked his neck. "I admit you may be powerful, for someone who was once human. But I am the son of Solidus, and I assure you, you won't be disappointed." he said with his emotionless facial expression.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;213728 said:
OOC; dread. if you have tyther punch ziz remember that ziz can reflect attacks and since tyther told ziz he was going to punch him there is no way ziz whould fail to counter it. ( you more than anyone else should be familer with ziz and his abilitys.)

solid you should also take note of ziz's ablity because he will use it no matter who trys to hit him.

OOC: That makes Ziz ridiculously overpowered then. If he can dodge any attack or worse, reflect it, then what's the point of fighting him? That's an argument waiting to happen. Mind toning down his power a bit so that he can't play god with his reflection attacks?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
HQQR - Solid;213733 said:
OOC: now that I think about it, that is a little bit unfair. But maybe there's a way around it somehow, eh?

OOC: He probably can only reflect one attack at a time. I mean, what if you take the mirror shard off of his neck? Then he's basically powerless. No shadow techniques, no reflections, nothing but human strength. And that's not much.

Xevnas looked at the human that was so smug and overconfident. "Are you serious? I could squash you flat with both hands tied behind my back."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid sat down and yawned, then scratched his head. "It seems i am tired. Maybe from the blood i've lost on the way here." he said to himself. "Ziz, you might want to wipe the smug look from your face. Some demons aren't as tolerant of overconfident humans as I am." he said, anticipating a fight between Xevnas and the hunter which he despised so much.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at Solid. "I'm not even going to bother with him. If he wants to be smug, let him. Just make sure I'm there whenever he gets his ass handed to him. I want to be there to laugh."

Tyther sighed. "No one seems to get along anymore. What happened to the days where it was just you and me?"

OOC: Crazy Demon, you completely forgot about Lunos. When's he gonna show up?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises sighed. "Hello Tyther i havent noticed you, hows life to you, also Guardian is still waiting his apology".

Bladus turned around to look the bar. "Come on, people can we relax around in a bar with a few drinks, cause i think thats better that fight in the bar.

Lunos entered the building, his senses helped him remember some of his friends. "Tyther is here and Solid is too". He walked towards the place where he feeled the smell. He looked the bar door and from theres is where the smell is coming. "Not surprising". He walked inside the bar.

OOC: Sorry DT but i thinked to introduce him in the arena or the forest, but how we are close of going to the arena, i think its better now.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid nodded slightly in acknowledgement to Lunos' arrival. "How have you been Lunos? Still staying strong I hope." he commented with a smirk. "Tyther, look who it is! Our good friend Lunos has come to see us." Solid said heartedly, his smirk faded as did his tone.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther turned around when Solid called his name, and then he saw Lunos standing there. "Lunos! Holy crap, man! Where have you been? Hunting demons, finding artifacts? The usual gig?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Other things, it tooked me a good deal of time to find you". He sit besides Solid and asked. "Hows life with you two its being a long time since i didnt see you, also in the way here i heared a fight".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther walked up to Lunos and made an "eeeh, kinda" face. "It wasn't much of a fight. More of an argument. It ended up that some of us are going to see if this place has an arena. Care to join?"

Xevnas and Fristil stood up at the same time. Crow continued to sip at his water. Xevnas and Fristil walked up to the group that were talking and nonchalantly strode in the middle of them. Xevnas spoke first. "So, let's stop wasting time and go!" Fristil then chimed in, "My claws itch for blood, but not yours. Let's find this place, if it exists."

Top Bottom